Reviews for Halfa
creepypasta4life07 chapter 13 . 3/15
This is great please continue I want to know what happens next.
Nightwing'snight chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I think it's the other way around; you give the phone number then address
KrazyKay24 chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
why do you did this shit to us!? I am so confused right how many wants to mate danny?!
KrazyKay24 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
wait wait wait wait wait! what the fuck is going on here. the guy the killed is back!?
angellanger1 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I really can't wait to read what happens next!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
here a cookie, now update please :x
and you bether have some lemon coming up whit danny and vlad :x
Sammi chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Welcome back! I loved re-reading this story and I'm so happy with the new update! Atleast Danny is safe!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Glad Danny is okay :( . Hate dash and hope someone makes him regret it :( ! please update soon bye
coopt98 chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I honestly thought I was dreaming when I saw you had updated. YEAH! Anyways, wow it's like EVERYONE wants Danny...and I have a feeling it's only the beginning...
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
please update this story as soon sa you can very exciting to see what will happen to this story it has been two years since the last time you did this story
martian-general-bookworm chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
... Danny may be gay in this fic, but sexuality shouldn't change his overall personality. He was a pretty masculine guy in the show, girly things (like that my fair lady costume he fell into) embarrassed the crap out of him. And I know gay guys in real life just as manly as straight guys. Please don't change Danny just because you want him to be the 'girl' in the relationship.
martian-general-bookworm chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I like to see a vulnerable side to my heroes, but this is kind of ridiculous. So far in the story in almost every ghost fight Danny has been in he has had to have his human friends come in and save his butt because he is so damn fragile. As far as the ghost fighting team goes he barely makes any of the decisions himself yet he is the whole reason they are doing this in the first place. If he was half the hero he was built up to be then he would at least LEAD his group. And by the way your story goes he has had years to grow into his powers so there really isn't any excuse for his lack of experience.

Although maybe the reason he hasn't acted at all like anything resembling a self sufficient human being is because his friends are smothering the hell out of him. Jesus, they seem to do most the work in ghost hunting and they also seem hellbent on fighting all of his personal battles for him. Not trusting your friend to be able to handle himself on a simple date without meeting your friends strict approval would be insulting to most people yet Danny takes it like a doormat. And all this abuse he's taken from other guys is no excuse for them either, they should be able to trust their friends judgement.

On a slightly different note why for the love of god did you make Danny afraid of horror movies. In the show that is practically all he goes to see in movie theaters AND he fights horrifying ghosts on a regular basis. He should be made of of a bit sterner stuff then that.

As far as the positive though, I really like the idea of this AU world and Danny and Vlad's relationship. I don't think I've read any where they are the "same" age before.
Deda Altesse chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
averagecreature chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Umm… I know I’m probable being annoying but I came across this fic a while back and really fell in love with it, your writing is amazing and I am captured by the story (ps I’ve read it about 5 or so times and will probable read it more). So I just want you to know that I really like your work and would appreciate an update. I know it’s been over a year since you updated this last but I really am looking forward to the next chapter. 3
coopt98 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
...are you going to update this? I found your story and I have taken a big interest in it. update soon :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »