Reviews for Oreos
Ruby Quill chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is great. Finally, something really entertaining.
Chevaleresse chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was adorable and hilarious. Thank you.
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
LOLs again.
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
8D I love Oreos and this just made my night!
a chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was so adorable! I can so picture that as a little chibi cartoon!
Erika-moon chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awww! So Cute! I liked this! My favorite cookies Oreos! I get N's joke! Ohohohohohohoho! This was sweet! *Inner fangirl scream!*
Silentpaw chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is so randomly adorable. I was grinning the whole time, and I still am!
Ranger Belle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
"They're milks favorite cookie" Nice.
I love to see a light hearted one shot about these two for once. There's no drama, no 'I love you.' 'I thought you hated me!' 'I hate you!' 'But I love you!'. Thank. You.
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthan lyouthankyou!
Crystal Character chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow are you going to finish this it's really good and I love trainer N so much. This is only the first chapter and it already pulls you in.
D.Dolly chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Cute xD though N was a BIT too childish ; w ;
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOL, this was cute. Leave it to N to value Oreo time over conquering time :P. The fluff was also nice.

I wish that there had been a couple of scenes pre-castle that showed N's growing interest in White though. It seems kind of sudden as it is.
bijoubee chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha, this is really cute. I really like the fact that this one-shot doesn't revolve around some sort of drama or angst: I'm honestly sick of those. It's nice to see this couple written in a more light-hearted way. And your Black seems to act just like the Black in my fic, which automatically makes me love him in your fic xD

...I especially like this because it has to do with my most favorite snack in the world.
Galaga chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Is there a reason you're addicted to Oreos?" Black asked.

"They're milk's favorite cookie."

My favorite line! XD

Good one-shot my friend. Two thumbs up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is very cute! I really like Ferriswheelshipping! The ending was very nice :)
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awww this is so cute! The little twist at the end (heh, oreo pun) with Black was so good. I expected him to go all brotherly, not complain about oreos. It was nice to see something that wasn't Romeo and Juliet-like. N and Black get along well enough. Very nice!