Reviews for Crimes of Passion
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Eeeee! Update! Well done!
hobgoblin123 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
OMG, I've been waiting for this for so long (no accusation), but it was definitely worth the wait! Still don't know a single member of Damien's team because I've never watched Criminal Minds so far (I know I promised to, but never got round to it...), but that didn't matter. God, I loved that chapter, and I would adore a sequel! This was just perfect; a lot of suspense (man, I was so worried about what would happen to Tarrant), sad parts (Gerald's past) and just the right amount of heart-warming fluff. Hope the boys will get married in the epilogue...
'It's a total secret'? So let's not the spill the beans about it. LOL!
A sequel of 'Beauty'? Mmh... Actually you don't really have to twist the knife a lot. I've never gotten a certain scenario out of my head for months now (besides the model scout), so let's wait and see.
hobgoblin123 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Well, not soon enough for my taste, lol. No, don't take me seriously, love. I know you've got a tight schedule. This is actually more of a review for chapter seven, but as I've already posted one I decided to put in my two cents here... I just reread the last chapter so far, and the part about Gerald's horror at not being able to remember the women's faces and names he had killed when he was still the Hunter had my hairs standing on end. Literally. Poor sod! He must have thought he had finally left all that crap behind, and now the past's catching up with him again. I've never watched an episode of 'Criminal Minds' yet, but this story's just bloody brilliant, and I hope you'll find some time for a eagerly awaited update a.s.a.p. Will Damien's colleagues ever find out that Gerald wasn't just a servant of the Hunter but the big boss himself? Different scenarios are swirling around in my head right now; e.g. Rawlston could kidnap Damien and make it a part of the deal that Tarrant reveals the truth about his past... Ooops! I won't try to continue the story in your stead but will just bite my fingernails and wait for whatever fabulous climax you will come up with ;-).
Cherrie-san chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Eh! Crazy bitch... I hope Damien takes care in rushing over there. I can so totally see her setting up an ambush.
Feather Lies chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I never thought of this! You- You are the BEST. PERSON. EVER.
hobgoblin chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Wow, I love this story. By now it has me sitting on the edge of my seat. 'Agent Tarrant', lol! Please update soon!
WereBunny87 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
More more more more more -bangs little paws on the table- I love this so much! I love Criminal Minds and I love the Coldfire Trilogoy (even though I haven't read it yet -sobs-) and having you mesh them together is simply brilliant! Great job! (I was giggling when Morgan got yelled at lol!) I look forward to more!