Reviews for In Grimdarkest Night
Jus Sum Dude chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I don't normally like pointing out plot-holes in fanfics (it's like pointing out that gazpacho is cold), but as a fan of DC comics, just how the hell did the Imperium get all the way to Oa? Oa is in another sector, in a different galaxy, in a different part of the universe. It's like a story where an Ottoman Janissary ends up fighting bad guys in the Incan Empire without any explanation how they got there. And I'm not even going to get into how powerful the Guardians are...
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Good story
Keep on going
RahXephon chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Too short. Write longer chapters. Also split up your longer paragraphs while you're at it. If you don't take user-friendliness into account, you're not going to retain many readers.
LoverOfGames chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I do not think that the Imperium could 'slaughter' the guardians. More likely, after a massive, pitched battle involving the total destruction of the Guardians and the loss of dozens, maybe hundreds, of Imperial ships and hundreds of thousands of soldiers. I doubt that the Green Lanterns would be enough to end the xenophobic rule here, but they would increase the death toll by a significant amount.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thumbs down. Why?

because the Imperium of Man is not powerful enough to slaighter the Guardians. It is more likely that the Guardians willsend a Force of GLs to end the xenophobic rule in that galaxy.