Reviews for Unforeseen
Animepnk88 chapter 28 . 8/19
Waah! I'm so sad. Maybe we can get an epilogue *hint hint*
Elaanabeth chapter 28 . 8/16
Ahhhhh! It ended! I knew you were wrapping things up but omg, it's all done! And it was a perfect ending! I really loved this fic and I was really glad to have had a chance to read it! There aren't a lot of good kouga/kagome fics out there so I'm so glad to have this one. : ) I look forward to your future writing endeavors!
Loved every second of this fic! It was wonderful. I think I need to start over and read it again!
NS chapter 28 . 8/15
I loved this story, one of my absolute favorites for sure. I'm sad that it's finished, but it's true that it felt like the story had been told, so there's that bittersweet feeling to it being completed.
Thank you so much for always coming back to update it, even if at times it was after months. You're dedicated to your readers even through your own trials and we love you for it!
I can't wait to read more of your new stories. And even if you say you don't do fluff and lovey dovey, you really do an exceptional job at writing it (_).
Bravo! Bravo!
Darknessdawns chapter 28 . 8/14
I love how you ended this though I am sad that its over. This last chapter was a bit confusing at parts and had a few minor typos. I know I spent part of it wondering what was going on before it clicked. Though I did really enjoy how it ended. Poor nervous Kouga, he worried so much during this story.
sverhei chapter 28 . 8/14
...The End?!

No say it isn't so!

It's a wonderful ending but I just don't want the story to stop!

kagome past and present chapter 28 . 8/14
28 chapters of a beautiful story that I've followed for years! Thank you so much for sticking with it and making my favorite characters grow with eachother!
electrogirl88 chapter 28 . 8/14
I can't believe this story is complete. I've absolutely adored this story all the way through! You did a fantastic job with it!
MissKitty35 chapter 28 . 8/14
Thank you so much for this story! What a ride.
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 28 . 8/14
Sequel soon please
Vibe Time chapter 28 . 8/13
Awh what a beautiful little ending. Made me tear a little... I've also had a drink idk if that's a factor. But great story. I loved it
Jolly good time chapter 28 . 8/13
Good show ole' chap. Three cheers. Splendid program.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 28 . 8/13
Oh my goodness! I can't believe this is the end! I wish there was more warning, I'm not ready for it to be over. I truly loved this story. It was perfection. The pacing was great, the characterization phenomenal (minus Ayame and Izu, but you made me love to hate them which is a good thing for antagonists). This was really a nice and unique plot that allowed growth. At times I kind of wished Inuyasha would appear but I think you made the right choice avoiding cliched and unnecessary drama. I could go on and on about everything I loved, but I'm going to just add this to my favorites list. It's been a great read these last few months, I look forward to your next story, you're the best! :)
eileenKelli chapter 28 . 8/13
Thanks for the great story!
iammegzhearmegrr chapter 28 . 8/13
Enjoyed your fic the whole ride