Reviews for Love Like Winter
Farrah chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
PLS WRITE A SEQEUL! I JUST WATCHED THOR 2, AND LOKI IS MY ALL TIME FAVE MARVEL VILLIAN/CHARACTER!

Sorry for the caps, exciting things call for caps lock!
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
1) awesome story. was everything i had a theory about between Loki and Natasha. and i think you should write a new one.
2) i love this couple. XD
Pandorica 11 chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Nice story. I really enjoyed reading the development of character and plot.
Nelapsi chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
I loved the story! I would like to read a sequel, but a new story sounds good as well...
Angel chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
You pretty much own the whole Natasha/Loki ship, you know that, right? Loved this one.
KathyForest52 chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
Have you written a sequel to this? If not... YOU SHOULD TOTALLY START NOW! This story was awesome. I loved it! So please, can you write a sequel? I did not find any faults in this at all- so this is literally a perfect story! I hope that you continue writing for this...

Bye :P
d1x1lady chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your work.
rain.dribbles chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
Perhaps a new story would be wise... I feel like this one is great as it is. Writing a story straight into the ground isn't good. And also, writing about Black Widow and Loki as an "official" couple would certainly be dull- there wouldn't be any conflicting emotions and fights or whatnot.

But anyways- this is an AMAAAZING story. I could not stop reading it. The way you showed each of the characters through their thoughts, actions, and words was masterful :)

I'll be looking out for your next update!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
sequel please :)
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Urghhhh all these feels. The last few chapters actually made me feel a physical pain in my chest. I cannot even begin to express how beautifully written and created this was. Please don't ever doubt yourself, this is a wonderful piece of work.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
SEQUEL!
V chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
(it might be too late for this, but i dont care)

sequel. SEQUEL!
theLegendoftheDekuShrub chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love your characterization of Loki. Good job. Keep updating. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Sequel sequel sequel!
OMG chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
I agree! do a new story! I agree it's wonderful to see them fall in love. :)

Up the rating if you think it's necessary. I will DEFINITELY be reading any new stories from you! :)