Reviews for so we beat on, boats against the current
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/16
Matt...

Your killing me with these heartbreakingly beautiful stories.
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ouch. (Which seems to be a recurring response to your fic.) I like that this had Damon supporting Caroline, but I liked it more because it was about Caroline, at its core. Does that make sense?

The line "when all of Matt's wishes..." definitely made me tear up.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
If not the best Caroline and Damon stories one of the best. I still love reading it.
CayleeElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I wanted to leave this amazing review for this amazing one-shot with like coherent sentences - but I can't, there's a lump in my throat that won't go away and my mind is numb right now so I'm going to re-read this and try to understand all the feelings that you've made me feel and thank you.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So sad and so beautiful!
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ahhhh! Amazing!
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wonderful!

Nice writing style!

Well done!
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
My favorite book and my OTP. How in the world is this fair? In ANY way? THIS FIC IS AMAZING! Agh! cuddles! squee!
vic chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
beautifully written! :)

-perfect
beth chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
genius
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was so beautiful oh my God. :((
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
With all of the woes FFN is creating with their current enforcement of some rather unliked policies, this is literally a shining beacon in a sea of deletions. Just, aw, in every sense of the word. Aw, my heart hurts real bad because Caroline is too pretty to cry. Aw, everyone is broken but were they ever really put together in the first place? Aw, Daroline will be the one to save them all. Period.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
jesus! you should be proud - that was an absolute masterpiece! my favourite line was "Caroline is regret tied up in an almost pretty package, but if you look closely—just tearing at the seams." - breathtaking! your way with words is incredible!
mel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
beautiful piece of emotions and brillance.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So beautiful, sad, poetic and oh, it just makes my heart ache. Phenomenal job.