Reviews for Everybody Sleeps
Starkit chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Interesting, I thought your characterization of Sherlock was very well done and it was realistic how he calmed himself and took control of the situation. Nice fic, thanks for it!
Buckwild12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very well written. Thoroughly entertaining. I enjoyed it very much.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Well, I agree; Sherlock's head is really hard to write, mostly because he's so dang smart. :) I can understand where you're coming from with the worry, but actually, I think you got his thoughts spot on- really, I do. It was amazing to read! :)

Okay, I'll try not to write a novel of a review for you. But it will be hard. ;)

What I think is just plain /awesome/ is that Sherlock can go to his mind palace /in his dream/. Eeeeeeppppp he's so awesomely awesome. *snaps out of dreamily smiling* Yeah.

And, again, all his deductions seem very... Sherlock. :) This is good. It must have been a challange to write, but I'm telling you, your work is appreciated. ;)

Okay, this paragraph was just pure PERFECTION. Creepy and cool. Yey:

Jim's smile grew into a malicious grin. (I can /see/ it, and it's giving me chills) Sherlock found himself getting even more anxious at the mere sight of it, but kept his expression steady. (Poor Sherly :/ I'd imagine this is what he'd do; nice job) Jim replied with a taunting, almost triumphant chuckle. (EEK! Yes, I know those!) "Everyone wakes up, Sherly. But, sooner or later, everyone sleeps, too." (Okay, creepiest line I've read. (In a very, very good way :D) que terrorised gazing at screen) He leaned over to Sherlock's ear, his breath chilling his neck rather than warming it. "And I'll always be here when you sleep, Sherlock. Always." (Oh, isn't that comforting? :P A very Moriarty- esque line. You know you've done a fantazic job with your fanfic when your readers read all his lines in his voice with no trouble at all. ;))

I LOVED the lines, "He opened his eyes. He was standing." My inner fangirl pretty much exploded. Twice. :) GO SHERLY! YOU ROCK! ;) Okay, sorry, my inner fangirl going crazy again. ;)

A FANTASTIC piece of writing! Seriously, my favorite piece you've written thus far. Eep! Happy writing! ..
The Girl Who Wanders chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this! You've written Sherlock very in character- and I personally think you portrayed his fear perfectly!