Reviews for Drunk Man
jodie chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Oi missey I don't care how bad your grammar is and I know I maybe late to review but this story actually is good and i'm sick of aruthors letting me down could you please UPDATE! Your a good writer arrrgh XD as Takano says “STOP DOING SUCH A HALF ASSED JOB!”
kawaii chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
yea its very good ... you can add a romantic moment in the bed that ritsu plat with takanos hair and kiss him in check .. then takano opened his eyes like this u know what I mean hehehe
randomlycandy4life chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
o_o ok...
cielforever chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i want moreeeeeeee!
YuukiStar chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Uhhmmmhh..I can look over your work before you submit..I usually am not bad at projecting papers when they are interesting and I usually catch on other writers mistakes...my spelling is good, and both the Dictionary and Thesarus are my good friends :) I can work throughout the week and weekend but I can work more in the weekend. So...if your willing to put up with me to check your work then I won't mind working with you. :) Oh and I was really glad when I saw your fanfiction since I check for new Fanfictions of Sekaiichi Hastukoi every day :3...
thenewbiefangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really like the storyline, but the dual povs was throwing me off. And yes. I would LOVE to see more of this! A drunk takano is so cute!
haitothigh chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
please continue :D you could make ritsu be the seme for once that would be interesting to read haha
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
up. date. now!
this is AWESOME!
fullmetalfreak chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
dammmmnnnnn!
Ritsu has all the power and no idea what to do with it!
ooOOoo
I agree that Takano seems more of a cuddly drunk so maybe some nuzzling could lead to Ritsu's 'defining moment'? Maybe Takano could mumble something (cutely) about how soft Ritsu's skin is and how much he loves him or something etc.
SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! So Little Time!
please write the next chpt soon, I want to see what Ricchan will do!
Lilli of the West chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hmmm maybe...this is just an idea. Like...Takano lean's on Ritsu and just sit's there hugging him, but not making 'moves' on him. he way you put Takano as a drunk I'm thinking he'd be more...cuddly. XD Usually he would me kissing and groping, I guess. So I think he would be more cuddly. :3

I hope this helped... :D I really like this scenario! You write good too! Update when you can!
Manga Ren chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Cool ch can't wait tell you update the story
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
damn i want more
cigarettesandlatte chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Why is Masamune even thinking about having sex with Yokozawa? At this point he doesn't have any feelings for him besides friendly and he hasn't had sex with Yokozawa since end of college? - it's very OOC of him. It's not even a choice, since if he slept with Yokozawa he would have kind of cheated on Onodera? And it's also very weird of him to even think about a booty call, and the way he thinks "Yokozowa is kind of in love with me..." just says that he would be an emotionless asshole, when Masamune is probably one of the most caring and misunderstood characters of SiH. You should probably get more into the mind of the characters before writing such things. Else is the grammar very okay and the story isn't bad since I'm looking forward to reading what happens when Onodera arrives home to see that Masamune is in his apartment :) and hurray for Masamune for smoking in his own apartment instead of Onodera's :D (I'm a smoker myself, and I respect when other people don't want smoking in their home). :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
oooooooooo i want more i love it