Reviews for Mirror's Edge
It's-effing-fusha chapter 10 . 3/8
Usually I see him with blond hair and dark hazel eyes, as he's usually depicted. In this story however, I see him just like the original Romano except a bit darker in hair and skin tone and thinner, more sickly from malnutrition and exhaustion as a result of the war-like environment he's accustomed to. By the way, I love the character development you're putting into this. Nicely done.
Insane-Lane chapter 20 . 1/15
This story is so sad it's Beautiful.
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
When are you going to update this? Its been a long time since the last update.
show me your true self chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
This is a really good fanfic. I wonder if 1p romano ends up loving 2p america like how 1p america loves 2p romano.
The Rambler13 chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
This is freakin' awesome! You can than Ocha Hagar for making me love this story. She recommended it to our RP group, and me in particular, as I'm RPing Romano. This is a great fic, cause I know ZILCH about 2ps, especially the more minor character 2ps. This helped a ton, and it was fun to read! You rock. If you're even still writing this—PLEASE continue it!
bermellon chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
update?
arielxpeterpanshipper chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
CONTINUES THIS!
Gingershavesouls chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
Great story, update whenever you find the time :)
hetaliarp chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
OMG This is amazing! its so awesomely detailed. Can you please keep writing Thanks
X3 XD
pandahero2P chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
To 260? How about to 300? Hope you are able to update your wonderful story soon!
pandahero2P chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
I noticed the date of the last update. I hope you're doing alright! Your story is amazing! Please continue it if you can!
ochaofice chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
I really like this story! you write america so well! keep writing!
Ali-Kun chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
*nods* Good story :) I love the 'Romano in 2p world' ones best, but whateves :D :D :D And now, for random ranting.

PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIMESKYISAWESOMEPAUL'SCOOLAFROCIR CUSI'MAHORRIBLEUPDATERNICESTORYBLAH- I'm done.
Hetabee chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Amazing, once again!
Hetabee chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Holy unforgiveable Hades in the Underworld.. Forgiving pie deities in the sky.. I just wanted to say - OH GOOD LORD IN HEAVEEEEEEEEN! This story is just, god brilliant! It's.. it's...! It's just so indescribable. You've probably gotten sick of hearing these things but, this is just too good for me not to say anything about it. I've been reading this for the last two nights and I can't get enough.

I mean, I didn't do my homework because I was reading this instead, it was that freakin' awesome!

Like, I don't even know how to comment.. *dreamy sigh* You've (dear authors) made my slight fascination in Romerica grow into this huge Viking ship of feels in not even two days! And I'll tell you, only a kickass story could get a rise out of me like this. Seriously. You deserve every fave/review/follow/EVERYTHING!

Bye bye :D