Reviews for Mirror's Edge
Pecha Pichu chapter 20 . 6/19
I-It doesn't stop here right? This story is amazing, the way you described how each character was feeling, America's devastation, Feliciano's wise wise words...pls don't let it stop here!
Dr. M Rodriguez chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
*barges in*
wHERES THE UPDATE WTF
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
HO-LY CRAP.
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Omg this story is amazing. Read it all in one sitting. LOVE IT, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Dammit I knew I should have checked to see if this was completed
Fever123 chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
This is so amazing! After chapter 20, my heart broke. Please continue!
Criminal Minds only mafia boss chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
AH COME ON! MORE! FINISH! IT"S SO GOOD!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Usually I see him with blond hair and dark hazel eyes, as he's usually depicted. In this story however, I see him just like the original Romano except a bit darker in hair and skin tone and thinner, more sickly from malnutrition and exhaustion as a result of the war-like environment he's accustomed to. By the way, I love the character development you're putting into this. Nicely done.
Insane-Lane chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
This story is so sad it's Beautiful.
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
When are you going to update this? Its been a long time since the last update.
show me your true self chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
This is a really good fanfic. I wonder if 1p romano ends up loving 2p america like how 1p america loves 2p romano.
The Rambler13 chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
This is freakin' awesome! You can than Ocha Hagar for making me love this story. She recommended it to our RP group, and me in particular, as I'm RPing Romano. This is a great fic, cause I know ZILCH about 2ps, especially the more minor character 2ps. This helped a ton, and it was fun to read! You rock. If you're even still writing this—PLEASE continue it!
bermellon chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
update?
arielxpeterpanshipper chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
CONTINUES THIS!
Gingershavesouls chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
Great story, update whenever you find the time :)