Reviews for Many Happy Returns
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Please please continue!
TwiLighT7242 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh, my God. I love it! Are you gonna continue it? From the start, it had this magical, misty kind of thing, until the end. It was very good.

Best of wishes in the contest ;)

xx
bradburyfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading a lot of tribute stories since June 4, but I wasn't expecting to find one in twilight fanfiction; certainly not one as capable as this. It's Faustian with subtle sympathy for the both the devil and his victim. Wonderful. I hope you do well in the contest.
fangrl01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very intriguing.
Unicorn GO chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
LOVED THIS! The atmosphere is amazing, and the whole thing wicked reminds me of an indie movie. Everything is so methodical and there's just the thin suggestion that Edward is steadily dooming himself to a curse of misery. It's extremely well-crafted, you should be proud. :)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love it will he get his wish will he be happy thank-you
shopperlm chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
What a great story! Really great! That is one of those ones that you will think about for some time! Love
MonaRider chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is a very interesting take on a birthdayward thank you for entering. Good luck on the contest!
Kyilliki chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story was wonderful. For me, it worked on every level. It's a startlingly clever exploration of an alternate universe, it presents the characters in different circumstances while maintaining their core personalities, and it has a deliciously creepy edge to it.

Your characterization of Aro in particular impressed me. He comes across as the best kind of paradox, remorseful and eager, detached and over-involved. His manipulation unfolds beautifully, to such a degree that the conclusion felt like the only possible culmination of events.

Best of luck in the contest!

- Kyilliki