Reviews for The Paths That Bind
Dino-RogueDino-R chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hmm, "'was' awash"? You'd probably want to change that to 'were'.

Ah, love that! SnowMan! Haha! Nice! And I'm extremely happy that this beautiful, sweet piece ended with that! It ended with a SnowMan moment! Haha! Finishing this in that note is the best thing. :-)
Ah, this piece mirrored everything so perfectly and beautifully! The choices she made and those that were made for her, all leading up to her destiny... a greater, far brighter path. and even everyone lead to that one purpose, that one scheme, that one life meant for her. The end of a dark tale and the beginning of another, one filled only with light. Sometimes, choices lack time, no time to hesitate, no time to think or even ponder anything at any second. And after all that has taken place, Snow White knows and understands this now. Hmmm, "the way hit had fifteen years before"? You meant 'it', didn't you? And it was ten years ago, by the way. One more thing, "The thought that made Snow White bite her lip what that it was too big." Please change the 'what' to 'was', will you? Sorry, but I really had to point these out for better reading/writing. The name of the other dwarf is 'Nion'. :) Wow, you are definitely correct with that lovely quote at the beginning of this, huh? Even the smallest of choices, the littlest of moments, they really do matter the most in life! Snow's every decision mattered; who's hand to take to cross the path, and which path? Wow, nice! Pretty symbolic there! Love it! Even to the fight, they mattered? Wow, glad she chose Eric's hand, then... sorry, Will! Haha! But indeed, every moment is a crossroad, it seems. "...If she took the hand of William, Eric would feel as if a die had been cast and would try to pull away once more, like he had as the river village burned into the weeds. The wounds across his psyche were to fresh to handle even the suggestion of denial." Got that right, dear author! And I'm glad, too, that Snow chose to be the strong princess! How? You said it yourself: "It seemed more natural to forge ahead than wait for someone to help her. This was the thread that felt the strongest, the one ready to use as an anchor." Got that right, again! And yes, as strong as the Huntsman's hand! Oh, wow! You definitely got me there! Oh, thanks a million for you and your superb in-character thoughts and excellent writing! Such true observations, examinations and wonderfully analyzed, too! Such real glimpses were given to us by you here.

Please, please write more! Oh, do, do! You are awesome. Period. And as our reviews are loved and appreciated, then so are you and other just as fantastic authors! You are very muched loved and appreciated, you can be certain of that.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh, yeah! I love it! Hmmm, true. That scene, that really defined quite a lot. About choices, her life, everything. And this piece has captured that very wunderfully.

Awesome job, lovely fic! :)

Hahaha! SnowMan? I think I like... no, I think I love it! Boy, why hadn't I thought of that? You are brilliant! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Yes! I love them together and your name for them "SnowMan" is very clever. I love it! This is beautiful. I love them together, they're so cuddly. The movie didn't nearly put enough emphasis on True Love's Kiss and it being the Huntsman who awoke her from the enchanted slumber. :D
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow! And here I thought I was the only one who saw more in the river-part of the movie. ;) Because she walked by herself and took the hand of the huntsman in the end, what I really adored!

"Let William take her hand as they crossed the slippery rocks. Or cross on her own to meet Eric. And hoping William would follow closely behind."
And I really liked this part because..well, it is so true! :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good story
LenaLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved it! Great writing style
DorianGray91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I adored this! What a great take on things. Good character insight as well. And pahaha! SnowMan! Genius.