Reviews for The Most Intriguing
jtdarkman chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Hey you need to continue this awesome little thing here its alot of fun and we need more of this pairing thats this awesome. So your mission that you have no choice but to accept is to finish this and bring more kurama shizuru fics to the world so that they might know all of its awesomeness. Ok dont forget about this fic ok. Thanx for the ride
Anon chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Soo cute! I love them together! I love this!
random girl chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
meikai?
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Yay an update! Great job still loving it!
dragonfly-rising chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
This is really cute. I like how you have Shizuru and Kurama interacting. I'm a huge Shizuru fan. Hope to see more!
Kurama lover14 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
i love this it awesome i can just imagine kurama cryin
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Aw...People almost NEVER make Kurama cry...I mean crapfangles, they make HIEI cry more than him and that's kinda odd, eh? (Although in HxK doujinshi he's always bawling like a baby cuz Hiei doesn't love him, blah...or he got...rap-ed o.o)

-cough- Anyhoo, great job! I wonder how you'll handle the Sakyo thing? Or will you just disreguard it? Hmm... I love this! Still KxS 4EVER! (I like KxB as well but...Shizuru could be better for him, more mature than Botan, haha)

Keep it up!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
YES! I HEART SHIZURU! "Kid needs a girlfriend," I just about bowled over. Anyway, cute first chap, hope to see more! KxS 4ever!