Reviews for Conversations in a Diner
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Trying to favorite and it won't let me! :( But I really liked this fic, it seemed like it could fit into the series if they ever wanted Gideon to visit. (Not that that'd be a really brilliant idea, but if they do, it should be similar to this...)
power of darkness chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
well my thoughts after this chapter was "well damn" I like it... a lot
power of darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
my thoughts after reading this was "fucking amazing" so Im leaveing you with that
lolyncut chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I'm glad you added Rossi. Rossi, whether he knows it or not, is a father figure to Reid. The friendship they have on the show is immense. I'm so glad Dave told off Gideon as only he could do. Have I said that I think Gideon was an a-hole and a coward? He still is.

Are you going to have Gideon see everyone? If so, he better have his gun. Hotch might not tell him where to go, but JJ, Emily, and Morgan certainly will. Morgan will probably help him get there!
pangasius chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
That was really interesting, I've been diyng to read a good story about Gideon coming back.

I hope you'll write more soon.
BizzyLizzy chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Really enjoying this series and love the way you write the characters. Looking forward to reading more - just keep them coming please.
judithya88 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I love the way this is going. Gideon still sees Reid as a child while Rossi sees the real Reid, an adult.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Rossi was good in this chapter. He does love Reid and will always try to help him from the sidelines. Poor Gideon, he still feels the need to take care of Reid and Rossi is right.

I so loved the line, "Maybe it's this place, Gideon thought absently. Maybe I'm destined to be 100% wrong every time I talk to someone in this diner."
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love this story. Best story I have read of their meeting again. You did just great.
Avirra chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very nice. There's a satisfying tying of loose ends with this story. Thank you.
judithya88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is a very good story. It's an excellent way to bring closure to the story of Gideon leaving.
Remember the BadWolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
that was cute!
Witchytara25 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved this. I so do miss Gideon, as much as I adore Rossi. This was beautiful.
MCatry chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved it. I can see Gideon keeping track of Reid, and I guess both miss each other a lot. Thanks for sharing your work!
lederra chapter 1 . 6/13/2012