Reviews for Finding Each Other in a Stormy Threesome
mjvt0218 chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
i seriously haven't been able to stop crying since the car accident chapter
mjvt0218 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
ok this story is messed up in an awesome way and (i dont know why but) i love it
tomahodderfield chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I was liking your story until you went batshit on Mercedes. That was really weird and quite frankly made no sense. Think about it, why would she be so mean to Sam and so supportive of Kurt? Her character just wouldn't do that. I can see you're not a Mercedes fan, but come on, the whole angry, black chick thing was really old. Admittedly, her character on the show isn't written for her very well, however, falling into the stereotypes that you did was off putting. I think they really cared for each other, so why make her psychotic? And why was Quinn the golden martyr? What makes her so wonderful? After season 1 her friendship with Mercedes is kaput and it's like they don't know each other. I prefer Sam/Finn stories where Mercedes is not in them or is at least treated like a human being. Oh, and the fat jokes were really lame. Santana could make jokes but she and Mercedes wouldn't go out like that.
JasonDragon64 chapter 38 . 10/5/2012
That was truly lovely, even Quinn's death only made the story sweet and poignant. I look forward to your sequel.
shanehardy chapter 38 . 10/4/2012
I just want you to know how much I've loved your story and loved getting to know you through the process. You are a very talented writer and I will miss this story, but your new one is amazing and i love that I still get the opportunity to read your words! Thank you for taking the time to write for our enjoyment. It is truly appreciated!
NickHall chapter 38 . 10/4/2012
I have loved this since the first chapter. This was easily one of the best. I can't believe it's all over. I want to cry.
I am glad they finally received their happy ending and the way you wrote about how they bonded with the kids, I actually pictured in my head and it worked.
So sad knowing this story is over but bravo on all the excellent work, my friend.
GleekShip chapter 38 . 10/4/2012
A good ending, poor Quinn, glad for the boys, all of them.
James chapter 37 . 10/3/2012
The whole story is amazing please continue
shanehardy chapter 37 . 9/8/2012
It's a beautiful story. Even though you and i have talked about our stories, I didn't see Quinn's illness coming. that was such a sad touch, and I can see how much Sam would be affected. He really does seem to be the character that is affect emotionally the most by things (which is why i love him).

I am sad that your story is almost over but I completely understand. You have to plan out your ending and write towards it. It's hard to let the story go, but I'm willing to bet you have another great story in you and after a little break we'll see it as well. Regardless, thank you for writing this. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2012
Those boys really deserve a break, and Puck and Kurt deserve each other.

Good job. Can't wait for more.
JasonDragon64 chapter 37 . 9/6/2012
Such a sad arc for Quinn. With all the losses and grief these good souls have already endured, that was hard to read. I hope everyone else (other than Mercedes) will be alright.
NickHall chapter 37 . 9/6/2012
The beginning was hot. Super hot. Bravo on that.

There's so much happening here. Quinn, Twins, Kurt and Puck's relationship, Sam and Finn's marriage. You should definitely do a few more chapters to expand on that. If you want to of course.
I have enjoyed this story so much. I love it.
CoryM.IsMyGod chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
Here i am again ù_ù
I'm sorry if i haven't reviewed the last chapter but i've been pretty busy.
This chapter is amazing there's drama, romance, sex (i love Finn on top, it's just awesome, it's just i've always immaginated the two *-*)
Finally the bitch is in jail, i hate her è_é
Poor Finn he's always scared for sam, i can undestand him. i hope he is gonna be ok because the two deserve happines after all they had to deal with.
I can't wait for more chapters, and i know you're gonna surprising me with other amazing things.
Thank you for this story. it's just epic
Ps. i'm sorry for my english but i wrote this review very quickly...
oliigleegirl1124 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
wow this story is really great! i read up to chapter 36 and i am sooo impressed cuz most finn and sam stories r totally cheesy! update soon!
JasonDragon64 chapter 36 . 8/23/2012
Lovely as always. I'm glad Mercedes is finally out of the picture. Far too much drama from that mama.

Here's hoping Noah and Kurt find their happiness at last, and that all will work out for Finn and Sam.