Reviews for Again, Again
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
korra sucks young justice is better
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice
kmc995 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Go Korra! I'm an AVID Makorra fan, and yet I belive what Korra did here was the right thing! It hurts to admit, but its true nonetheless :)

Krista
mafalda157 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, great story. I have to admit I was hesitant to click on this fic at first because I hate what makorra is doing to the show, but I'm very glad I did. I absolutely LOVED Korra's voice in this. And I'm really impressed with how you took that clusterf*ck of a relationship and resolved the issues whlie treating the characters right; Korra hurting and confused but certain of where she's standing, and Mako recoginising he can't demand anything and keeping his distance. I can only hope it happens this way in the show, but if it doesn't I'm gonna pretend this scene happened offscreen. ;)
nupuroo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was a lovely one-shot. :3

However, while I liked how you linked the bruise to her heartbreak, I think you could stand to clear up, in both instances, what exactly is happening a second time. Is she being bruised again in the same spot? Is he breaking her heart again. Both of those questions had rather vague answers, even after reading the story twice.

If I'm just being incredibly slow and that's why I don't get it, I'd love if you would please explain to me what I'm missing. 3
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i like how timeless and universal this is. the end pretty much covers every and any question that may have popped up about how korra might feel about mako coming to her with the news of a break up and high hopes. it seems so very korra to feel this way, but it's also relatable to just about anyone. and korra's responsibilities weighing her down as well as her new sense of awareness for herself and her duty are tie nicely with how she deals with mako. and and and i think i saw what you did there with the 'second day/break up' hurts. i almost felt like the intro made korra's physical pain somehow link to the endings emotional pain she goes through. something like that. c:
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I liked how this turned out. Korra did what had to be done. And right on, she is nobody's rebound. She doesn't deserve that. I'm sure Mako won't stop trying to win Korra back over, especially he now knows how much he is in love with her. I love Korra getting her priorities straight and also values her friendship with Asami. Its nice that Mako finally realized her feelings but is putting Korra in a difficult position. I loved the feels of your story.