Reviews for Waking in Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
ARESTRADRAMON KILLED KYUBEY! PARTY!
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"Madoka cried a lot in the beginning before making a decision on her goal. Taiki didn't, but he also had to keep Shoutmon on the path to his."

I believe that Taiki did cried when he was young ago due to not able to help someone on the street.
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Eeh...I've been estranged from Digimon for a long while now, but I thought I should say something, since this was written with rare quality (especially for a crossover).

I like the novelty of this story's idea, connecting the two worlds with a wish, and I also thought it was a nice touch to detail the mental states of each of the boys when this started, giving me a fairly good idea what they went through. The narration was clear, ponderous - very fitting for this type of story.

Though I like the amount of thought that was built into making the crossover's connections, putting in an A/N is - just a tad intrusive. Especially if it's that long. I think the tone of the A/N pretty much destroyed whatever emotion you built. And, well, isn't all that in the A/N something you're supposed to write out in a story, not explain outside?

So I do think you should be clear on whether you want to write an explanation, or write a story. If it's the latter, well, it looks like you have enough material to dedicate a chapter to each of the boys.