Reviews for Phantom Resurrection
cartoonlover 1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
*Sniff, sniff* Please continue! That's all I can say from all the sadness.
Phantom Ice chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I don't know if you plan on continuing this, but I really hope you do! (Hopefully with longer chapters to!)
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
hreft93 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
wow, great chapter! I do like the way word things, it makes the story come alive with how you can almost fell the fright when they hear the news. I hope you will not wait too long to post the next chapter,
I am sitting at the edge of my seat, biting my nails _
smallvillephantom14 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Update soon! I want to know what's up with Danny!
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This story certainly has a dire beginning.
Culinary-Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I went to click "next" and then I saw it was not there and then I looked at the date and saw you uploaded it today and I was all "OMG IT CAN'T END HERE!?"

Please write more! I really like this story. You write the characters so well. My heart was racing! I can see the scenes in my mind so well.
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT UPDATE OR I KILL YOU!
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
More!
Hreft93 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
The horror! Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
PenPaperParadise chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh wow! This story certainly is dark...I love it :) I also really like the fact that you included Mr. Lancer into the story, I hope he has an important part later on in the story. Keep it going, it's fantastic so far! :D
LoreRobStar chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Even though I go more of the Teen Titans, I love Danny Phantom too! Oooh! I am Loving this so much! I can SOOO tell this is going to be perfect! Please Update Soon!.
coopt98 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is going to be aweome! I can so tell
Name's Caenli. Got it memrizd chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hmmm...

Ending is good, but thepart about his destiny being split in half sounds a bit off. I suggest you go back and change it to something less...akward is the only word I can think of, and it's not exactly th riht word, but you get the point.

Other than that, it's good, especialy the ending. The last two sentences are almost worthy of being compared to something by sc87, or p84, or z94112...almost.

If u dont know who this is from yet, that 1min headstart did nothing for you.

I've dropped every hint possible without getting off topic.

Until we meet again,

-Caenli.
FirestarterX chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Woohoo! I can barely wait for the next chapter!