Reviews for A Queen Without Power
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 5/24
LOVE this story it s good!
Milady Darkan chapter 28 . 1/8
Really cool story.
I love older fics where people went with the few clues we had in the first season and created a really interesting mythos. (One much more cohesive than what we eventually got on the show).
And I really like this Henry, he's still a child and needs to grow but he's not as spiteful and stubborn as he is made to be in too many fics.
Cophineshipper chapter 28 . 12/26/2017
Best swanqueen so far. It had amazing sexual tension right from the start, you really thought this through, it was incredible.
Kelly chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
That was freaking awsome
Hekate chapter 28 . 6/18/2017
The best swan queen I've ever read. You have a great talent. It was almost perfect I wish the end was more detailed but the way you portrayed them and all what they went thru was ultimately amazing. Your story was pure magic.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 28 . 3/23/2017
Great fic. I know that we've since learned much more about the dagger and Cora's misdeeds, but this was still awesome. I love Rumple as a true villain, the kind you love to hate. And I loved Emma's role as a reluctant hero in this. Henry was a fickle pain in the butt, per usual. But you really developed Regina's character and showed that she has so much complexity. Well done!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/17/2017
So amazing thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/17/2017
This truly was an amazing story thank you
lexieqrey chapter 28 . 10/12/2016
that was such a great story! thank you for sharing, i truly loved it.
Belacqua chapter 28 . 5/28/2016
I actually cried at this wee story, it wis such an emotional wan, thank ye for writing it. (I'm scottish so i use quite a wee bit a' scottish slang when i type).
TheEvilQueen99 chapter 28 . 1/2/2016
I absolutely loved this! definitely a favourite for sure
TheEvilQueen99 chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
HAHAHAHAHA YAS
TheEvilQueen99 chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
dammit Emma is such a chicken
TheEvilQueen99 chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
oh well that's mysterious! love it
TheEvilQueen99 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
well that was ominous! I'm excited now haha