Reviews for Haywire
draken14142 chapter 3 . 1/4
ohhh man! please, next chapter, I beg of u X3

I really love this story
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
GWDG:HUGE PLOT TWIST! XD OMG poor Danneh; first he is now a 'true' halfa, now he found out he is adopted!? You're just torturing him! P I'm loving it though. _ Please update soon! I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
GWDG
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I was so not expecting them to say that Danny was adopted... Huh. Please update soon! I love this story! I think it's amazing and you should continue it!
Weirdo chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Well there a shocker
HalfafanD chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
You know you can actually replace the chapter instead of adding one that says 'replace' or whatever. Great plot, keep updating
Rubellite Game chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Keep it Going!
Rubellite Game chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I was just reading your Realized #3 and I would like to tell you in case you don't allready know. There is a fic on this site that is exactly what you were talking about. It's called Checkmate by pearl84, just thought you ought to know.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Say whaaaa- ... *slow claps* You, dearest writer, are a genius with plot twist. Now scadaddle to a computer and type! MUSH!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
nooooooooooooo write more now
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I like this story.
shadowxdragon chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
;D Clockwork always makes cookies. Wait, Danny's adopted! Finally! I have found another story in which he has adopted! Who are his real parents? (it's not Vlad, is it?) Are the bloodstream nanobots still an important factor? Please update soon!
shadowxdragon chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Great job! HOW did you make everything rhyme so perfectly?
DB-KT chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Whoa! Adopted? By who!?

...Fruitloop...?
popie92 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Update
yuki100o chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Ya sorry but chapter four and three are still a no no.