Reviews for Where the Other is Coming From
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Really good!
I am so favoriting this one!
anisajiro chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Love this story very much wd
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
It's stories like these that make me wish that i were a writer so that i could write accolades for the creativity, thoughtfulness and selfless effort that wonderful authors as yourself share with the world, with nothing to gain but reviews for their humble work. With fear of sounding redundant, thank you again for breathing life into these favorite characters of mine. You've, again, given me the gift of escape.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
*waves hand will chuckled*

Right... hahaha... of course! XDD

Ahahahaha!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! :D
LockTheLastOpenDoor1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
this was so great! Onodera and Yokozawa could really have a good relationship (as friends i mean) they both care so much about Takano and you showed it beautifuly! thank you for making my day :)
ZombieBoobz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow. I loved it. :)
Decent story chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Not too bad, and few people explore the relationship between Yokozawa and Ritsu as two sides of the same coin.

You could definitely use a beta though-dozens of errors in punctuation really throw a reader out of a fic ([Yokozawa, are you sure you're okay.] - that's a question, sooo where's the question mark? And you don't seem to know how to punctuate dialogue) and you also don't quite understand how Japanese people interact with one another. Yokozawa doesn't call Kirishima 'Kirishima'. Ever. It's always with a '-san'.

I suggest getting a beta or doing some brushing up on proper punctuation in dialogue (and in general), because these errors are messing up an otherwise decent fic.
GeordiePenguin chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. Just wow. :D

I've been waiting for a really good Yoko/Ritsu truce fic... and here it is! Cookies for you! :D

Amazing writing you did a fabulous job, keep it up!

GP x
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
damn that was really good love ur writing
Eraser Bitz chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ahhh! \()/ I love it! At first I was like, ehh, but as I got into the story it went to AHHH and YES and stuff. Yeah. I LOVE this line- Takano was like a cat, and his brand of catnip was one Onodera Ritsu. A very good similie, and veyr funny too! One of my favorite lines in the story! I love it all! Great job!

-Eraser Bitz
Ricolemon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Beautiful T.T Just ... J-Just so damn beautiful. I loved it with all my heart
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
'As much as he loved the kid, her tweenage personality was grating on his nerves in that moment because he was now seriously running behind and there would be hell to pay.'

Yep, she's coming up on those fun years! Prepare yourself, men!

'both Takano and Isaka had managed to walk in on Kirishima giving him head in a private conference room.'

Firstly: hot mental image, thank you.

Secondly: Who ISN'T fucking around in Marukawa? Between your stories and mine, everyone is. Well, maybe not Domestica (SOME DAY THOUGH I'm sure I'll write that lol, but I would have to make Chiaki leave his apartment).

Third: I BET Isaka found them! lol the man has a radar for trolling targets (and naughty eye candy for his voyeur self).

Fourth: Takano's reaction to Yoko - likely didn't bat an eyelash. Yoko's reaction to Takano - holy crap my life is over stop sucking you dumbass Kiri can't you see I'm having a break-down? No, don't try and make it hard again, we are STOPPING NOW. xD (or some such train of embarrassed lash out style anger)

'and the strange part; someone who wasn't supposed to be in his head usually ended up winning. How in the hell was that supposed to work?'

Face it you are in love no questions left to be asked, Ritsu. That's a good internal description though.

'manga Takano's conquest was working on.'

LOL nice way to call him, Yoko-chan. Respect!

Poor Ritsu. I hate small spaces myself. 0-0

'No, make that the third. I don't want to be anywhere with Takano right now and if Kirishima were in here he'd want to make use of the alone time. At least this kid will leave me alone.'

Yeah, the first would be terribly awkward, and the second... yep, the second... hide your ass, Yokozawa xD

'Even if he was moving on he still wanted to show the other that he was stronger, for what it was worth.'

This detail is very 'him.' I love it.

'"Fucking someone is not venting frustrations. Masamune is not harassing you to vent his frustrations; he's doing that because he wants to get a reaction out of you. If you let it happen and don't react then he knows it's a lost cause. When you react he knows he's hitting something inside of you, which to him means he has a chance. It's a screwed up way to get his answers, but since you are keeping your thoughts to yourself then he needed to come up with another way to see that you still care."'

YES YES YES I AGREE.

Ahhh I love how this story ended too! Lots of fabulous interaction (and introspection as well). This bridges a lot of gaps and you were excellent on characterization.