Reviews for Week In Capsule Corp
Scissors Dolphin chapter 5 . 7/18
Seriously, how could anyone be amoral enough to judge Gohan badly for fighting and killing Cell? Especially Hercules.
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 1/31
lol videl smirking at her boyfriend gohan why won't you just open up to me let me in
Derek chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Lol sayianwoman saying to sayianman you can run hide and fly away from me all you want like it or not your ass will be mine and mine alone now come here and fuck my pussy with your penis right now
Enforcer209 chapter 9 . 2/14/2019
Well that was a good story and as you said it was a bit abrupt in the end but that doesn’t really matter
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2018
lol I thought the old friend was gonna be Piccolo but another part of me said I knew better than that. Oh well, good chapter none the less (also I'm not good with grammar so if I spelled something incorrect and/or messed up in punctuation that is why)
sexy Seren chapter 9 . 1/27/2018
nice story.
LOLZZZZ chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
WHERE IS TRUNKS
LOLZZZZ chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Awe shweet man thish ish Gonna be awshome
rainne.2000.16 chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
OMG that was hilarious. Bulma has perfect timing.

I'm really enjoying this. It is one of the better ones dealing with the field trip scenario.
gabelou1991 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
J'aime.
TriggerhappySOB chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Dreadfully sorry about that last review, totally didn't mean to hit the review button. You can just remove it. I'm enjoying the story, it's well written and entertaining to say the least. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.