Reviews for Follow the Leader
Diverging Patronus chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
This was so good! it was entertaining! if only you had continued, sigh, well the three chapters here were good :)
Ravennight2641 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love his:) instant head cannon
Fantastic Fire chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I enjoy this and will keep an eye on it and I think you have the characters completely in character so all I can really say is Good Job! :)
JaySettlesTM chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Please continue updating this is a great story by far please update soon!
JaySettlesTM chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Alright so far this story is one of the best and I'd like to read more keep working on it because so far it's hilarious! Please Update Sooon!
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I'm usually not good at continuing to read a multi-chapter story, but I can't stop reading this one. :D
AliceXS chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Very fun! Raimundo, Kimiko, Chase Young and Omi are my favorite characters. Me pareció genial que lo hayan ascendido a líder. Volviendo al tema. Interesting... ¡Veremos!
Kosmic chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Very cool, I look forward to see what comes of this story.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I like it. :) I'm a huge Raimundo fan, so I have to say, I like how this story is playing out. Keep writing, please!
Disciple of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow, this is a reeally good read. I'm already hooked and amazed at how perfect somebody can get the characters' personalities just... perfect on their first try. I need to start taking notes from you.

So, great chapter. The plot sounds good and I can't wait to see how you progress the story. I can really find anything wrong with your story, though a bit more description can help, no matter how much of a pain that stuff can be. This felt like half of an episode of the show.

Hope you update soon, this has a lot of potential. Oh, and Omi getting "YOLO" wrong is so like him. That is the easiest and dumbest slang phrase out there and only that little dude can get it wrong.