Reviews for Precious Pills
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Ohhhh, this was so angusting and sweet at the same time. Gosh, I felt like my heart sank everytime Sasuke was 'rejected' by Itachi. The end was just wonderful, it made me happy. And I laugh with the last part when Itachi explained to Sasuke that he didn't want to replace him, he just wanted a threesome. I imagined Sasuke thinking 'Oww, he is so sweet', haha. Love it!
Acheflour chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OTP ITASASU! OHGOD! You are so fucking amazing! I love all your fic about this incest pairing! Cant help it, itachi and sasuke just to hot -gasp- write more please :')
Amaya Hachiko chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Just like always, your writing absorbs me completely. You pretty much have everything in here; from angst and hurt to the joy of love. Especially Sasuke's monologue touched me a lot. How he can hide his love so well, even if on the inside he's in turmoil. The moment when he resigns is also dramatic. Or how he would cling to every touch of affection he can get from Itachi. He's such a good liar. I wish i could have that talent as well. Maybe then my unrequited love will just go away sooner or later. Lol.

Knowing you're not loved back is such a pain, ne Sasuke? 'Cause i'm sure the fact he's your brother wouldn't be able to change your feelings at all. Trying not to love only made him fall deeper.

You've always impressed me with your writings, but now i feel that something has changed. More than usual, i identified myself with the main character and well, i guess i have to be glad it didn't eventually end badly. Heh.

You're indeed amazing and i'm sure that no matter what subject you'll take on, it will eventually end in a damn good piece of art. This song should feel grateful you used it. Lol.

You hear song? Show sum gratitude, for yaoi's sake!

Thanks for posting it. And take care! :)
endel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very nice story! Emotional and intense! I really enjoyed reading it! 3
PCSP-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
that was so good!

truly an uchihacest! I hate when ficwriters write uchihacest fics like normal yaoi fics... This one is amazing!

Good job!
BlackEyedRaven chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
one of the best stories I've ever read! :D
Izalind chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just the kind of thing I want to read while I'm bedridden with illness. Well written and good plot. Nice job.
TideOfMelancholy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
awesome story. It just reminded me why I used to like ItaSasu that much.

well done.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Dawwww, this made me realize how much I love angsty Itasasu :3

I loved it.
Lala chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very nice, I liked it a lot continue please
Tripptych chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Amazing as always! I get so excited whenever I get an email saying you updated/posted a story! c: