Reviews for Field Trip
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 1/9
Lol! I wonder what kind of plan Loki has in mind for helping Zuko find his mother. :D And I liked how Zuko was able to change Loki's perspective of his family just like that. Iroh has truly been a good influence on him.
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Awww. Life changing field trips with Zuko, beautiful.
HailAllOTP chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
oh my god, continue! i love ending and can't wait to read about loki doing some mystievious to these poor benders XD
Elise chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Yes, so great I had to say it twice. ;)
Elise chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
:) Awesome!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I would love it if you added to this.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Never underestimate the power of the Life-Changing Field Trip!
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was soooo nice! I'm glad that you kept the characterization intact. In fact, meeting Zuko would do a lot of good for Loki, especially because Zuko WAS Loki in the beginning. Both stood in the same crossroad (of destiny :P), only one managed to come back, while the other lost himself.
Oh, I wish there could be an Avatar/Marvel collaboration, so that we could see even a parody of these two meeting.
Ghingahn chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I cracked up at "That's rough, buddy." Great story! You had both Zuko's and Loki's personalities down perfectly, and their interactions with each other were lovely.
Elise chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
:D Absolutely awesome! Great story.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Ha! XD Field Trip! Everything works out on a field trip with Zuko!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Now that is an interesting crossover. I never thought Loki and Zuko were so much alike but they really are ... Loki just has a nasty sense of humor. Wonderful work.
gamingcharacter chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
NOOO CLIFFHANGER! XD I loved it! The whole family talk with Zuko to make Loki realize his Asgardians parents meant no harm, although I will never like Odin, it added a nice sentiment to it. Leave it to Aang to drive everyone crazy XD I would love it if there was somehow a sequel although we do have to wait for Nicklodeon to tell us in the comics... Overall loved how it turned out! Thanks for writing it! :)
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Because Zuko can change anyone for the better with one of his field trips. :D
TerraPrime chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I would like to officially proclaim you the most awesome person who writes Avatar fanfiction. I went to the crossovers expecting a ton of Zuko-Loki parallel stories, but all I found was one epic story. You are awesome!