Reviews for Reboot
jkrowlingrox chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
Very nice!
TrianaStyx chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Awesome. When you first had Jo wake up with Holly in mainstreet I thought you might go with that angle & have them trapped together in what's left of virtual Eureak. And then eventually have Zane discovering Holly's z-wave - maybe not Jo's since she was wirelessly jacked in- and Fargo discovering both &...then, haha, yeah. This was another great story & I really liked what you did with Zane's character. His possessiveness and worry for Jo were spot on. :)
VanillaAshes chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Fantastic story! Love it! Will definiantly check out your page for more stories :D
Heather chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Great story! You did a great job of capturing the characters and I'd love to read a follow-up
dragooonthegreat chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
why must it end?:( the show and this stroy, defonatly the best story on this website! cant wait for a follow on story cause i cant wait for the awesomeness to continue! thank you so much for writing this, it was AMAZING!
Galxychld chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Well, that was a great ending to this nice alternate version of the Matrix experience! I liked the interactions between Jo and Zane-they were very true to character. And I like how you leave it open to see who might see who's in the Matrix. Thanks for the story, for all the Jo/Zane interaction, and looking forward to your next one!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Loved this story! Very good! Enjoyed reading it! Infact i read it in 1 and a half days! Again, loved it so much!
AllyrienDM chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
An excellent conclusion to an excellent tale! Bravo! :) I will keep an eye out for that sequel.
purplepotatopig chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
wow. this was a powerful chapter. i like how you gave us a glimpse as to how each character is facing the aftermath of the matrix, without necessarily a resolution but at least a path to one. and without tying up everything in pretty little bows.

i so felt for Fargo esp when he said "But I couldn't protect her. Like how you and Zane protected each other."

but i do love how you lightened the mood afterwards "Hey, aren't you guys supposed to be somewhere having a ridiculous amount of sex or something?" - that sent me into a good chuckle!

i actually felt sad when i saw your story status - complete. i do hope you get working on that follow-up real soon.
Lady of Imladris chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
As usual when a favorite fic or good book is ended, I am left both satisfied to have read it and unhappy there isn't more. I think you're being too hard on yourself about this fic as I found it a very good read. I actually like that you kept bringing Matrix Carter back, it added some tension to a predetermined ending: is he dead yet?

That actually reminded me of a pet peeve of mine regarding the actual episode: I don't think Allison should have had such an easy time taking down Matrix Jo, if she could at all. I know Allison's not helpless, she showed that beating up Beverly, but Jo is supposed to be an expert and Matrix Jo, who supposed to be at maximum dangerousness, was defeated pretty fast. I know they had time limits, but it annoys me.

I hope you do figure out a follow-up, I enjoyed this so much!
fangirlu chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Absolutely loving the re-telling of this storyline. Very believable and I could absolutely see it happening this way. Looking forward to more.
Galxychld chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
I loved the dressing down Zane gave that military guy! And of course Allison adding to it was even better. The reunion between Jo and Zane was perfect-it would have been sooo much better to have had her go into the Matrix than Carter! It was the reunion that we weren't able to see on Eureka. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady of Imladris chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Since you started this story I have been checking a couple times a day for updates, I have been enjoying this so much. I think I may, actually I know I prefer it to the episode. I was shocked to see so few reviews, so I though I'd send in my praise. Looking forward to the next chapter, even as I dread the anticipated ending.
purplepotatopig chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
gaaaaah! hate this new format of posting reviews. makes you think you're logged in, then posts your reviews as "guest". whathe...and I don't do anonymous reviews so here i am, just letting you know "guest" was me (inserted smiley face here but i'm sure it won't come out in the review either!)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
my favorite chapter yet! i can breathe a sigh of relief as well...jo's back - and what a reunion that was! those would be my highlighted paragraphs! really love the lines you give them...

"I'm man enough to admit that I was scared out of my mind. I know it's only been a little over an hour but I missed you JoJo. So much."

"And I'm girly enough to get a little weak-kneed by that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to worry."

oh, and i loved the part when Zane stood up for Jo with the DOD guy. "She's also smokin' hot and she's mine so you might want to show a little—no, a lot—more respect or I'm going to forget about that nice, shiny pardon the President just sent me."

really? just one more chapter to go? ok but i do hope you get inspired to write other stories soon...