Reviews for Silhouettes
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/9
Perfect, as always. Absolutely fucking perfect!
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh, this was just so heart-wrenching and beautiful. I kinda love how he goes a little mad when he realizes he never told her how beautiful he thinks she is or that he loves her. But I'm glad they had a happy ending. :)
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow this was crazy. In a good way of course.
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 1/3
What an amazing story! I like how you wrote Draco's anguish and distress over Hermione missing... it was heartbreaking. :( Wonderful read!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I nearly cried, I'm so relieved Hermione came home
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Another masterpiece! loved it
sheilamalfoy chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Another job well done! I’ve been a huge fan of you, your stories never fail to touch me. All of your stories have been an absolute delight to read and this particular one stands out (and Isolation too, of course; that story is phenomenal). Just wanted to say that this story has made me happy, sad, helpless and just very touched. Just like all of your stories anyway. There are no other words to describe this fic, it’s perfect.
OfOttersandFerrets chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
awwwwwww
ibnatlovesit chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is fantastic, but that's not a surprise, all your fanfics are fantastic :D
Anne pottertribute chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow! This story is great! It was amazing reading it. You are a ver talented person. I loved this story ;)
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I was crying through almost the whole story. I think because you described their happiness together so well, and then when that seemed to be taken away, it was just devastating. You did a wonderful job. LOL I think by the time I go through your stories list, I'll have favorited most or all of them.
just-a-selfless-cunt chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh fuck...I'm crying...Jesus, my heart felt like there's a hole in it...Crap, I just...Love it...
No chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
its me again and now its four in the morning and i just wanted do say that I love you and youre beautiful and we should date sometime i dont know who you are but I am a hormonal teenage girl and we should date because I love you but also fuck you who have you the right to write this beautiful shit whats wrong with you ugh god bless i love you goodnightq
No chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Holy fuckig shit man its 3 in the morning and im sitting here balling my eye out fuck you and fuck harru potter and fuck my eyes and stop this isnt healthy it was beautiful i love you so much you ufcking jerk writer person god bless.
HrudS chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Truthfully I've read this fic before and I didn't know it was written by you! It's a beautiful story and It touched my heart at so many different levels :O love it love It love it