Reviews for Silhouettes
Eva chapter 1 . 5/6
"sorry if it's crap"?! God this made me cry so hard , it's bloody brilliant! The characters are so real and the emotions so raw and uncontained, it's like I really felt what it meant to lose my fiancée and child - until I remembered I'm not a man but an eighteen year old girl and no way near having a child. Well, what I wanted to say is, this is nowhere near crap, it's a masterpiece, because I usually don't cry over fictional characters.
akinigo chapter 1 . 4/18
that was amazingly written
broke my heart and healed it in the same time
thank you very much for writing this.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/9
Perfect, as always. Absolutely fucking perfect!
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh, this was just so heart-wrenching and beautiful. I kinda love how he goes a little mad when he realizes he never told her how beautiful he thinks she is or that he loves her. But I'm glad they had a happy ending. :)
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow this was crazy. In a good way of course.
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 1/3
What an amazing story! I like how you wrote Draco's anguish and distress over Hermione missing... it was heartbreaking. :( Wonderful read!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I nearly cried, I'm so relieved Hermione came home
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Another masterpiece! loved it
sheilamalfoy chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Another job well done! I’ve been a huge fan of you, your stories never fail to touch me. All of your stories have been an absolute delight to read and this particular one stands out (and Isolation too, of course; that story is phenomenal). Just wanted to say that this story has made me happy, sad, helpless and just very touched. Just like all of your stories anyway. There are no other words to describe this fic, it’s perfect.
OfOttersandFerrets chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
awwwwwww
ibnatlovesit chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is fantastic, but that's not a surprise, all your fanfics are fantastic :D
Anne pottertribute chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow! This story is great! It was amazing reading it. You are a ver talented person. I loved this story ;)
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I was crying through almost the whole story. I think because you described their happiness together so well, and then when that seemed to be taken away, it was just devastating. You did a wonderful job. LOL I think by the time I go through your stories list, I'll have favorited most or all of them.
just-a-selfless-cunt chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh fuck...I'm crying...Jesus, my heart felt like there's a hole in it...Crap, I just...Love it...
No chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
its me again and now its four in the morning and i just wanted do say that I love you and youre beautiful and we should date sometime i dont know who you are but I am a hormonal teenage girl and we should date because I love you but also fuck you who have you the right to write this beautiful shit whats wrong with you ugh god bless i love you goodnightq