Reviews for Silhouettes
mglblood chapter 1 . 10/14
damn talk about a squaller. Pass the tissue please. My son thinks I am nuts ! I am crying my eyes out and he walks in and just laughs. Men are pigs!
oh my god this is amazing. I just wish he'd told the real Hermione he loved her.
Hehehehehe chapter 1 . 8/19
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS AMAZING
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 8/18
This story was a beautiful read
Franky239 chapter 1 . 8/18
written 5 years ago... still famous
This is one of my favorite fan-fics ever! I've read it so many times and everytime I end up crying because it's so raw and powerful.
Read it three times
I almost cried with him
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 7/19
This was so good! Poor Draco. My heart was breaking for him in his agony; you rendered him beautifully. I'm so relieved she came back!
snipandsnail chapter 1 . 6/5
This is good! Oh poor Draco, and I do afraid he'll go insane, but thankfully it's happy ending, or i might cry too.
AdieBee chapter 1 . 4/10
You know, at the beginning, I didn't know where the story was going, and I wasn't sure if I liked pregnant Hermione. But, halfway through I was hooked. It was so heart breaking...

I admit I would've liked to know more about the development of their relationship, but that is just curious me. I don't think it's actually necessary. In fact, I like that you included only what was absolutely necessary.

Another great fic. Thank you!
zaylor swift chapter 1 . 4/10
OMG! THIS IS MATERPIECE! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH.. I'M YOUR FAN. REALLY..THIS STORY MAKE ME CRIED. I WISH IT WAS LONGER SO THAT DRACO COULD TELL HER WHAT HE HAD ALWAYS KEPT IN HIS MIND. I CAN FEEL HIM THROUGH THIS STORY.
Sher chapter 1 . 3/23
Crying T_T
This. Was. Surreal. ! I loved it. So many good ideas you have there. And this time good execution.
MalfoysMuggleMrs chapter 1 . 2/25
Loved this! Amazing job as always