Reviews for Silhouettes
nocticulam chapter 1 . 9/6/2023
I read it again already knowing how to end, partly because I wanted an excuse to cry and partly because I'm an emotional masochist. I was able to read more calmly, passing the details. The scene where he passes his hand over her chest until he reaches her heart is very intimate, it is full of affection. He was never able to tell her directly that he loves her because he is unable to process what he feels every time he sees her. Like Jane Austen's phraseIf I loved you less, I would be able to talk about it more." I don't know how there are people who complain about it when all over the OS we are presented with a Draco who doesn't know how to express his emotions, who doesn't open up to people (not even his mother or his best friend). I really identify with him, I think Bex Chan captured the essence of an important part about Draco as a character.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2022
It is kind of crap..
harrypotterawesome78 chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
Ugh I am like, crying, this was literally so beautiful and I love how you showed what grief can do to people. I love this and...wow. literally thank the heavens you wrote this 3333
Sugar chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
Really heartbreaking but in the end it was sweet. I hope that when Hermione learns everything that happened she can help Draco understand that he really isn't alone and Blaise and his mother love and care about him in their own way.
Clark959 chapter 1 . 1/4/2022
Nicely written. You feel for Draco.
addictedtoloveandfiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
My heart hurted like crazy. I was sobbing. This is so damn good. Reading it again after so long and still hurts.
kaybass chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
I am friking bawling that was incredibly
iminadaze chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
i just cried all over again. beautiful writing!
Maelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
That was the most beautiful FF i've ever read, thank you soo much !
Shelljayz chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
This was utterly brutal, beautiful, but brutal.
FrozenTaho chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Technically well-written of course, because you’re just amazing like that. But jesus this is the whiniest, most unmotivated, lash-outty Draco in a fanfic where he’s the main character. And he stays like that until the end. No character growth at all, except that he realized he doesn’t tell Granger she’s pretty.
Love Hermione chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
You are Amazing and Brilliant and Fantastic !
mishelachka chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
wow, you are an amazing writer.

Vivonn chapter 1 . 3/6/2021
great short story!
iamkur chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
wonderful. i feel bad for him, and was scared to have a not happy ending or an open one. haha
i did wish he blurted out the "i love you's" and "you're beautiful's" though. i feel like that would have made a great impact.. at least for me. :)

awesome awesome!