Reviews for Silhouettes
jessicatoes chapter 1 . 11/25
This is glorious, Bex. So much feels in so few words. I loved this story! Thank you!
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 11/23
Haunting and beautiful! God I wish Dramione was canon so much right now... Amazing as always.
I felt like crap! No! I must look like a shit zombie for crying along with Draco. Gosh! I never read any oneshot; full of thousands kind of emotions.
You really done a great job,mate!
Another great story from you! God I love you and the way you write! Um, is it weird that in the end when the real Hermione was back and Draco was relieved...I was half expecting that it was still his hallucination. That he was to spend the rest of his life believing it's the real her, when in fact it was still his mind playing games? That sounds really scary and fucked up.
Wow. Just - wow!

This is an amazing piece of writing, I love everything about it. :)
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 10/25
This is maybe my third time reading this (over almost two years) and I still fear that Hermione is gone and not coming back. The story line is not predictable like most, which only improves the reading experience. Thank you for your words.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 9/29
OMG, dramione feels always made me cry :)
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 9/22
I was a blubbering mess reading this... it was awesome! :)
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 8/30
Seriously jealous of your writing skills. That was brutal.
Tessa chapter 1 . 8/19
Holy shit this is really sad and lovely. I was bracing myself for a terribly sad ending, and I'm SO HAPPY you reunited them safe and sound!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 8/8
no no no it is NOT crap don't you dare say that
Shady185 chapter 1 . 8/7
Just. Awesome
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/30
beautifuul... xooo
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/19
Errr...I'm sorry but I'm not feeling it. Draco seems too sad and stupid here, I mean, she just went missing and things that missing can be found, why Draco didn't act on it like looking for her? Maybe barge into the aurors office and start yelling, asking for information about where and when Hermione last seen or went to Turkey himself because f*ck the aurors, or something like that. Yeah...this story is just not my cup of tea I guess.