Reviews for Silhouettes
iamkur chapter 1 . 2/15
wonderful. i feel bad for him, and was scared to have a not happy ending or an open one. haha
i did wish he blurted out the "i love you's" and "you're beautiful's" though. i feel like that would have made a great impact.. at least for me. :)

awesome awesome!
pepko chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
oh my, im crying like a baby
this is the best oneshot that i have ever read
jicecreamcups chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
This is literally one of the best one-shots i have ever read.
Hellonurse19 chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Oh my gawwwwd. I was crying! I almost didn't want to finish it - I thought she was gone for real! Beautiful story...
callamanda chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
I don’t think I’ve actually cried over a fanfiction like this before. I’m so glad she came back. This was beautifully written!
Zeynep7083 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
You made me ugly cryyy it was so good
Ms. Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
WOW...JUST WOW. I hope I don't even have to say how good this is. I...WOW...I'm sorry but this was AMAZING. I sobbed during this like actually sobbed. I was in the living room and I started to feel the tears well up and went and locked myself in the bathroom and now I feel like an idiot because I am literally crying in a bathroom. Thank you for this piece of art.
sweetsycandy chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Every time I reread this it’s an emotional adventurehis emotions are so raw I feel them myself
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Damn! This was quite the story!
Starry Enchantress chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
Can you guys imagine this one shot being, like, a part of Isolation? It could be after the battle of Hogwarts and before the epilogue. Narcissa was still getting used to Hermione, too and Blaise was there too.
Anastasia chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
Omg, this was next level. You are a really really terrific writer!
lilcomfycloud chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
this is just so beautiful, i cried at the almost end. i could feel how soft and warm hermione are, how fragile and lost draco are, it's just perfect, love it. thanks for this fic
selma chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
It's beautiful. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
i was so damn scared u weren't going to bring her back omg
Invisible Sarah chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
I’m glad she came back it was really looking dark there for a minute.