Reviews for Silhouettes
of-trees-and-dreams chapter 1 . 4/7
I actually hoped Hermione wouldn't come back, you know, to make it even more angsty and all. I might probably be a bit of a masochist sometimes, or I just really love angst. But this turned out definitely great either way, so, let's leave it at that.
of-trees-and-dreams chapter 1 . 4/7
First of all, I need to wipe the hell off my tears. Secondly, I love this and I hate this at the same time for making me weep my eyes out, and the same goes to you for the same reason. I'm kidding, well, not really.

I just... I ran out of words again. I don't know how to put into accurate words about the way this masterpiece of yours didn't provoke emotion, it evoked emotion in me. It was just so heartfelt and realistic. Believe me, once again, when I say you are gifted with writing. And dang, I love angst so much ever since I've been in love with anything related to literature. And you just.. you know EXACTLY how to hit your target right, bull's eye. I honestly admire you and your writing even a lot more starting from today. With every story you write, I see the progress, I feel the development and needless to say, you are one passionate writer and it reached my heart. Your writing reached my soul. Thank you for this wonderful read. I hope you continue to love writing, esp Dramione ofc, and I will be always here to support you. Keep bleeding.
108fanfiction chapter 1 . 4/2
Bahahaha “wank bank”
lizixiii chapter 1 . 3/21
So glad finally Hermione came back...
Emotional, moving story. Loss, or potential loss, is traumatic and Draco is right there experiencing it all.
tennisdiva15 chapter 1 . 3/13
awwwww poor draco such a nice ending tho!
Grahamcrackergirl chapter 1 . 3/7
sad but wonderful. i cried
memo.malfoy chapter 1 . 3/3
I do realize that this story is a few years old but nevertheless, I still feel the need to tell you my opinion. You are a very gifted writer when it comes to angst. Your stories are litterlly the only ones that I read and cry and still they don't depress me or turn me off of the story, I love it. It takes a very good writer to write angst and still be able to hold your readers to the story. I am not making any sense, I know rambling, but what I am trying to say is that your stories are the best in angst in all fanfic community. Thank you for being you
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 1 . 1/19
I don't think I've ever cried this much reading a story and that's saying a lot.
dobby61 chapter 1 . 1/17
Omg. I don't think my heart can take it anymore. I really really wished he could have been able to say something to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Wow your writing is phenomenal - I've read this many times and every time I'm a sobbing mess because of all the vivid imagery and emotions
TamraPraxidike chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
This gave me all the feels and ohmygod I'm so happy it all turned out okay. 3
mglblood chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
damn talk about a squaller. Pass the tissue please. My son thinks I am nuts ! I am crying my eyes out and he walks in and just laughs. Men are pigs!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
oh my god this is amazing. I just wish he'd told the real Hermione he loved her.
Hehehehehe chapter 1 . 8/19/2017