Reviews for Silhouettes
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 9/29
OMG, dramione feels always made me cry :)
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 9/22
I was a blubbering mess reading this... it was awesome! :)
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 8/30
Seriously jealous of your writing skills. That was brutal.
Tessa chapter 1 . 8/19
Holy shit this is really sad and lovely. I was bracing myself for a terribly sad ending, and I'm SO HAPPY you reunited them safe and sound!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 8/8
no no no it is NOT crap don't you dare say that
Shady185 chapter 1 . 8/7
Just. Awesome
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/30
beautifuul... xooo
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/19
Errr...I'm sorry but I'm not feeling it. Draco seems too sad and stupid here, I mean, she just went missing and things that missing can be found, why Draco didn't act on it like looking for her? Maybe barge into the aurors office and start yelling, asking for information about where and when Hermione last seen or went to Turkey himself because f*ck the aurors, or something like that. Yeah...this story is just not my cup of tea I guess.
This was so brilliantly written it broke my heart I cried this is a piece of enchanting I'm sorry but if only Hermione never came back
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 7/12
This gorgeous.

Is it evil of me to wish that Hermione hadn't returned?

Yeah. I know, I'm a horrible person.

Brilliant writing.
JoannaLeinEder chapter 1 . 7/12
This is amazing.
PintofWine chapter 1 . 7/10
So glad she came back! Ugh, my heart still aches. The way you had Draco pour out all those emotions from his anger directed at Harry and frustrated loneliness with goodness, tears definitely welled up but I did cry when he realized he's never told Hermione how she was beautiful and that he loved her. This was magnificent thank you!
File chapter 1 . 6/11
I love it .. No seriously this is so sweet and very well written
Eva chapter 1 . 5/6
"sorry if it's crap"?! God this made me cry so hard , it's bloody brilliant! The characters are so real and the emotions so raw and uncontained, it's like I really felt what it meant to lose my fiancée and child - until I remembered I'm not a man but an eighteen year old girl and no way near having a child. Well, what I wanted to say is, this is nowhere near crap, it's a masterpiece, because I usually don't cry over fictional characters.