Reviews for Silhouettes
I have never shipped H &D but my Neice asked to read " ISolation '" It gave me a chance to experience the pairing and see the value it could have. This story cemented it by the way Draco describes what Hermione really is for him. His redemption. THE GOOD Guys Usually always end up together. Ron will find someone good. It his story add me feel sad for the Canon Draco.
Wow! What a brutally raw love story.
DAMNN I FUCKING FELT THE EMOTION IN ALL OF THAT 10/10 JUST BRILLIANT
I don't think I have ever cried so much.. Your oneshot is bloody fantastic
katie chapter 1 . 1/2
ok, I am one of the coldest, unbreakable, unwavering, non-dramatic pieces of fandom trash you will ever know, but you did it. you broke me. i actually cired. you really did a fantastic job. I'm currently reading Isolation as well. you are an incredible writer. It is not crap at all. it is amazing. i applaud you for your fantabulous-ness.
guest chapter 1 . 1/2
How could u eevr think this story is crap this is an smazing story that made me cry every single time ive read it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Your story is not crap it's amazing it makes me cry every time I read it
Lily Virginia Pond chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was very good; the concept was very well executed.
My minor gripe is your characterization of Harry; he comes across a lot weaker than he was portrayed in canon.
jessicatoes chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This is glorious, Bex. So much feels in so few words. I loved this story! Thank you!
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Haunting and beautiful! God I wish Dramione was canon so much right now... Amazing as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I felt like crap! No! I must look like a shit zombie for crying along with Draco. Gosh! I never read any oneshot; full of thousands kind of emotions.
You really done a great job,mate!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Another great story from you! God I love you and the way you write! Um, is it weird that in the end when the real Hermione was back and Draco was relieved...I was half expecting that it was still his hallucination. That he was to spend the rest of his life believing it's the real her, when in fact it was still his mind playing games? That sounds really scary and fucked up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow. Just - wow!

This is an amazing piece of writing, I love everything about it. :)
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is maybe my third time reading this (over almost two years) and I still fear that Hermione is gone and not coming back. The story line is not predictable like most, which only improves the reading experience. Thank you for your words.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
OMG, dramione feels always made me cry :)