Reviews for Silhouettes
harrypotterawesome78 chapter 1 . 2/20
Ugh I am like, crying, this was literally so beautiful and I love how you showed what grief can do to people. I love this and...wow. literally thank the heavens you wrote this 3333
Sugar chapter 1 . 1/27
Really heartbreaking but in the end it was sweet. I hope that when Hermione learns everything that happened she can help Draco understand that he really isn't alone and Blaise and his mother love and care about him in their own way.
Clark959 chapter 1 . 1/4
Nicely written. You feel for Draco.
addictedtoloveandfiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
My heart hurted like crazy. I was sobbing. This is so damn good. Reading it again after so long and still hurts.
kaybass chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
I am friking bawling that was incredibly
iminadaze chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
i just cried all over again. beautiful writing!
Maelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
That was the most beautiful FF i've ever read, thank you soo much !
Shelljayz chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
This was utterly brutal, beautiful, but brutal.
FrozenTaho chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Technically well-written of course, because you’re just amazing like that. But jesus this is the whiniest, most unmotivated, lash-outty Draco in a fanfic where he’s the main character. And he stays like that until the end. No character growth at all, except that he realized he doesn’t tell Granger she’s pretty.
Love Hermione chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
You are Amazing and Brilliant and Fantastic !
mishelachka chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
wow, you are an amazing writer.

Vivonn chapter 1 . 3/6/2021
great short story!
iamkur chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
wonderful. i feel bad for him, and was scared to have a not happy ending or an open one. haha
i did wish he blurted out the "i love you's" and "you're beautiful's" though. i feel like that would have made a great impact.. at least for me. :)

awesome awesome!
pepko chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
oh my, im crying like a baby
this is the best oneshot that i have ever read
phoebix chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
This is literally one of the best one-shots i have ever read.