Reviews for Silhouettes
croquette98 chapter 1 . 7/5
I love it
az23bv chapter 1 . 6/18
Beautiful... just beautiful.
Draco's turmoil of emotions: desperation, fear, confusion... was just so realistic.
Amazing writing!
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 1 . 5/21
Sobbing.
kristienuuna1212 chapter 1 . 5/15
oh this story make me cry.. i'm so happy Mione finally back to Draco..
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 1 . 3/21
that was amazing
He should've told her I love you... It was perfect
narcissalockhart chapter 1 . 3/3
You are one of those writers whose stories I read automatically after seeing the name and this one didn't disappoint. Maybe it was because it is 4 am but the story had me worried and my heart pumping and I read it as fast as I could to learn how it ended. I loved your Draco; how he was dependant on Hermione and how he conjured her image up like a patronus to protect him from himself. I loved the relationship between Draco and Narcissa, she was not sunshine and daisies and ooc which is a relief to be honest. I like the idea of Draco loving Hermione because of her flaws, usually she is depicted as flawless in fanfics and your version of her reminded me of our very own canon Hermione. So all in all, the plot was cute in its own way with flashbacks realizations and it is a piece I'd like to revisit again in the future. Çok beğendim, çok güzel olmuş.! :)
Solstice16 chapter 1 . 2/28
God..this was heartbreaking.
angelcaidobvb chapter 1 . 2/17
That was the most heartbreak , beautiful story I have ever read! Thank you for sharing something so intense and beautiful. Thank you truly!
I'm crying so much !
I'm so happy that Hermione came back
I have never shipped H &D but my Neice asked to read " ISolation '" It gave me a chance to experience the pairing and see the value it could have. This story cemented it by the way Draco describes what Hermione really is for him. His redemption. THE GOOD Guys Usually always end up together. Ron will find someone good. It his story add me feel sad for the Canon Draco.
Wow! What a brutally raw love story.
DAMNN I FUCKING FELT THE EMOTION IN ALL OF THAT 10/10 JUST BRILLIANT
I don't think I have ever cried so much.. Your oneshot is bloody fantastic
katie chapter 1 . 1/2
ok, I am one of the coldest, unbreakable, unwavering, non-dramatic pieces of fandom trash you will ever know, but you did it. you broke me. i actually cired. you really did a fantastic job. I'm currently reading Isolation as well. you are an incredible writer. It is not crap at all. it is amazing. i applaud you for your fantabulous-ness.