Reviews for Silhouettes
nondescript chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was truly and utterly beautiful. I felt Draco while I read..I felt his every emotion, his every expression his anger... This was one hell of piece, you simply outdo yourself everytime! Stunning, stunning, stunning!
Janeitis chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This...never fails to remind me how powerful love is. Thank you.
AmeliaDarkholme chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Crap? This is PERFECT! It's depressing but it ends happily. I definitely love this :)
QueenSmoakEG chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
draco should have told her he loved her. but all in all i was good :)
nf19 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:D
eliana chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Can you write a prequel? I reallly want to see how they got here! How they transformed post-war and overcome the typical dramione problems because they're adorable in this story as a couple!
thegreatmystic chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I don't have enough tears to accurately express the feels this fic gave me. Merlin's balls.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
He's really a fucked up person without Hermione. You described his state very well! Nice story. :)
felicia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
oh my goodness this gave me that kind of cry that is painful but no real tears come.
thank you i guess.. oh god that was so sad but i loved it god damn.
HexShadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
YOU DID IT AGAIN BEX! YOU DID IT AGAIN! :D Amazing.
yay chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well this was lovely, and I'd love to see a sequel. Thanks for writing!
skyflower17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The ending paled in comparison to the body of the story, and there were a couple of typos, I think. The story itself (plot, setting, etc.) were all lovely and very Bex-ish, though. :) I'm an absolute fan of your writing!

\m/ Keep writing! \m/
Indigo Lily chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It's AHMAZINGGGGG omg. What you talking about, crap? This is the BEST piece of work I've read, soo emotional, and Draco is pitch perfect, dark and fucked up but loves Hermione too much to matter. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'll read your works forever and everrrr 3 YOU'RE AWESOME!

Natalily
PorcelainNinja chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Um...WOW. I am having trouble finding words of enough magnitude to convey how...compelling this fic is. I...wow. Very, very well done. The descriptions of Draco and Hermione as seen through each other's eyes, and the way you cast suspicion and doubt upon Draco's very sanity-actually, ever since he was "floored" by how realistic it was, I was trying to figure out if it truly was a hallucination he created to help cope or whether it was somehow, via magic, truly her...good gravy and biscuits, this is...amazing. Easily the best Dramione I've ever read. And his falling-apart is incredibly realistic and very, very in-character. Oh, and also I loved the exchange between Draco and his mom-incredibly well-detailed and in-character and changing-over-time and...everything. Wow. I kind of now wish I hadn't stopped writing fics years ago so I could, someday, hope to be as wonderful as you are. That was...awesome. So, um, thanks!
LadyRouge15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Unique and beautifully written. Simply amazing.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »