Reviews for Silhouettes
scarcely chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
oh thank lord! you almost got me there.
kadronya chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I never cried so much by reading your OS! I loved it, really, even if I crossed my fingers along my reading there is a happy ending! thank you for sharing this story!
A French reader,
Katty
Wildfly chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
that is so draco, shutting himself in instead of going to turkey and try to find her...
AmaryahFabulous09 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is so amazing I swear to you it is utterly BEST story I've ever read. Amazing job you have done .
wonDORful chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
SHIT THIS IS JUST FUCKING WONDERFUL AND SO HEART BREAKING AND SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS STORY OKAY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT HURTS OMG :(((
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is quite sweet and somewhat heartbreaking but all in good purpose. I love hos you portrayed Draco's weakness and how it actually feels for a person who has suddenly lost someone and recall all the things he wished he would have done. :)
Chat1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I loved it. I cried. :)
Neko-sama91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This actually made me cry. It just reminds me of the time spent away from my boyfriend recently u.u Great fic though, definitely being added to favorites.
Craftsman chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
"We're all as mad as we need to be to get through the day."

That quote is absolutely right. This story is amazing in it's sincerity, it's honesty. I don't know how I'd be if I'd lost my husband, but madness probably wouldn't be too far off...

I love the reality and the imagery -both!- in your writing. Thank you for sharing this.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Adore, adore. So glad there was a happy waning!
Olimpia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
omg wow! Cant believe i havent read this before absolutely amazing!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
crap? CRAP? THIS IS OHGOD ITS BEAUTIFUL OKAY I AM SOBBING RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW COULD YOU CALL THIS CRAP OMG OMG OMG.
Really. I was SOBBING. My lips were trembling snot coming out of my nose and /everything/ you made me cry so much this was perfect.

okay, maybe the ending could have been a tad better, maybe. Idk how, but the ending seemed a LITTLE flat. but ahhhhhhhh i loved the whole thing you have no fudging clue how much i love it.
it
i can you see the hearts? I hope you can. in case you can't, there are seven hearts because I love this and it's magical. did that make sense? probably not. but neither does my immense amount of tears shed because of an AU story about fictional people.

gosh, I need a life D:
NO I DONT WANT ONE ID RATHER READ STUFF LIKE THIS

I'm mad, I'm sorry. I love this[note the present tense]. Thank you for it and thank you to 'hismudblood' on tumblr for promo-ing it.
/dies/
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
loved it, and was so happy when you gave it a happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lovely, I couldn't stop crying. My only problem, I wish he would have told her he loved her in the end. Other than that, wonderful piece.
Dreamy Luna chapter 1 . 8/23/2012