Reviews for Silhouettes
lovelollipops chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
wah! that was awesome! I wailed like a baby! ILOVEYOU! 3 I am such a big fan!
WizardHallow chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL STORY :") MADE ME REAAAALLY EMOTIONAL i really felt draco's pains and i was just crying the entire time. your stories-they're all great. this isn't crap. you are such a great writer. you make me love Dramione even more thank you :))
HalfBloodPotter93 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Tears were falling down my face pretty the entire time I was reading this story, and oh my god I loved every line. I will be returning to read this again. I can tell. It's so emotionally gripping. Good job!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Powerfully written, had me crying.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
oh my god, this was so amazing! Just, sufsijflslfkjds I was ON THE VERGE OF TEARS! You are so mean, but just fucking brilliant! Write more more more! please :)
BelleOfSummer chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Your works are always so incredible, I often end up crying. Oh gosh, I don't know what to say, it's just amazing. I love everything in it and I felt Draco's pain. You're gifted in every way and you're a treasure to the Dramione community. I love you for this fic and I hope to read more of your stories! God bless you always and continue writing! -Sue
Dramionetruelove chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
People have been taking of your fic "Isolation" for a very long time and I wanted to try that out but for some reason or the other, I had to postpone the reading. Yesterday, I was suggested this fic (Silhouettes) in Tumblr (I am lisababy10) and I thought why not give it a try.

I can't explain how pleased I am that I decided to read it. It is beautiful. Quite a simple and trivial concept, but the way you wove Draco's Angst and Love over Hermione's absence was heart-touching. I had been searching for some great one-shots for a very long time and my search has been fruitful after I came across this one. Now I am reading Isolation (Your this fic energised me to do that) but I hope you don't mind that I don't review in every chapter as it disturbs the reading. I am loving that one so far. And I promise to review once I have paced up with your speed.

All my best wishes to you and please do keep inventing and posting such beautiful fics.

Love you.

halfbloodtardis chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
iwishiwasjane chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
ok, i am just going to admit it- your story had me reduced to tears :)

i was sitting on my bed reading this and may have looked like a crazy lady sobbing into a tissue...

anyway, this was a grand story, i dont have fitting words for it, it was just amazing!

so much feelings, angst and love thrown together- it takes some real skill to pull this off!
baresheartbeat chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
God you are such a wonderful writer...I mean i just couldnt help the few tears from falling for was just so so beautiful and nice and heartbreaking and true and ...everything a story could possibly hav.

U hav just told us -unintentaly - that your story are just flawless...

i just love it
Artemis225 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really enjoyed this. Harry was a bit wimpy, I don't think he would have taken any of Malfoy's crap, even if he understood what he was going through, but other than that, awesome job!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really good
Mosmorde chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow. Just...Wow. Amazing work once again, I couldn't stop reading. Truly wonderful!
JamesPotterwasntaseeker chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
No, this was amazing! Just very thing about it was amazing! The way Draco was feeling and just everything! Gah I love this!
DracoGryffindorPrincesss chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
O my god this absolutely broke me. I have never been so emotionally invested in a story and that's hard to accomplish especially with a one shot. Hats off to you, your an amazing writer keep up the good work
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »