Reviews for Silhouettes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I cant even deal with the emotions I'm feeling. I wanted to cry so much.
Willa Jane chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
ohhhhhhhh
lezonne chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Really really good! I love how Draco's mind is so tormented, that is the result; a fake Hermione. The visual images were great :) Loved it!
nondescript chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was truly and utterly beautiful. I felt Draco while I read..I felt his every emotion, his every expression his anger... This was one hell of piece, you simply outdo yourself everytime! Stunning, stunning, stunning!
Janeitis chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This...never fails to remind me how powerful love is. Thank you.
AmeliaDarkholme chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Crap? This is PERFECT! It's depressing but it ends happily. I definitely love this :)
QueenSmoakEG chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
draco should have told her he loved her. but all in all i was good :)
nf19 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:D
eliana chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Can you write a prequel? I reallly want to see how they got here! How they transformed post-war and overcome the typical dramione problems because they're adorable in this story as a couple!
thegreatmystic chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I don't have enough tears to accurately express the feels this fic gave me. Merlin's balls.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
He's really a fucked up person without Hermione. You described his state very well! Nice story. :)
felicia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
oh my goodness this gave me that kind of cry that is painful but no real tears come.
thank you i guess.. oh god that was so sad but i loved it god damn.
HexShadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
YOU DID IT AGAIN BEX! YOU DID IT AGAIN! :D Amazing.
yay chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well this was lovely, and I'd love to see a sequel. Thanks for writing!
skyflower17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The ending paled in comparison to the body of the story, and there were a couple of typos, I think. The story itself (plot, setting, etc.) were all lovely and very Bex-ish, though. :) I'm an absolute fan of your writing!

\m/ Keep writing! \m/