Reviews for Silhouettes
LadyRouge15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Unique and beautifully written. Simply amazing.
Dkl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It may be because it's 4:30am and I'm overtired/PMSing, but man did I sob through that whole thing like a little girl..props, his pain felt so real.
angelZLC chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is amazing. Keep writing. I certainly love your stories. everything is just so beautiful.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OMG YES! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! ITS SO HEARTBREAKING AND PERFECT AND...OMG I JUST LOVED IT 3
bkwrm22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Really good. You should feel proud of your writing. Keep going because you have my vote:)
poe hotdamneron chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, this is so heartwarming! 3
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So intense. I love stories like these.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was so... He was just heartbreaking. I felt so incredibly sad for him while at the same time I wanted to shake him and tell him to snap out of it because she was going to be fine! But God I loved it. He let Crookshanks sit in his lap, and he chastised his mother for cringing over the word Muggle! And Blaise was there, I think I like Blaise, after Hogwarts, fanfic Blaise, anyway, if not the real thing. This was amazing. All of your stories that I've read so far are amazing. I must read more. I have infinite love for your Draco!
jade isabelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
God, this was amazing. I absolutely loved every second of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really love this story and all, usually I'm not a fan of this pairing but a teeny part of me wanted Malfoy to just be proactive and stop bloody wallowing

Still I really really loved it.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well that just broke my heart. In the best way. I love broken Draco. I really do. As sick as that may be. I really enjoyed this story! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WOW! This is so intense...and completely awesome.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was such a sad story it almost had me crying but you wrote it so well. I am thoroughly satisfied. Thank you. This was as good as watching The Notebook.
glitterings chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
EMOTIONS. EMOTIONS EVERYWHERE.

I can't even breathe right now asdfjsflsja

just afgdhssj feelings and dramione and aghhhh

I apologize for my incoherent thoughts. This is brilliant. xx
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »