Reviews for Silhouettes
Opposites chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was absolutely amazing, and I found it because of tumblr. It would have been even more so if he did say I love u after she said she's home tho , but I can imagine what happened later on _
Mariba chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
oh my gosh, this was so beautiful 3 i'm like crying and sobbing and...ahh i can't even. My throat just closed up and there is literally tears comming down my face. Your writing is just wow...

like the characters were completely accurate...it was insane. Everything you come up with is like magic. It is magic.

Geez this story...this story is just completely flawless.

its so flawless

flawless

flawless i tell you.

The way the charcters reacted to everything and the events that came were so natural and so well put together. i really escaped in this work of art. I can't believe how talented you are. ITs a fact. You are talented. So talented and flawless.

I couldn't even compare to you in a million years.

never.

i could never compare to how beautiful of a writer you are.

You are so real and flawless.

oh jeez, im just going to end my review like that. because i know this is a rant and i could go on forever untill i make a story of how wonderful you are.

Please...just know that you are ...oh my gosh...i need a moment.
Mochoa1994 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
All the feelings...
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wait...wait...nooo...I needed a little more. All that horrible misery...crying...

I need to see more of their reunion...him telling her he loves her. Maybe a tiny little snippet of them after they're married and the babies born...and he's still scared of losing them after what happened...but he's getting better... ?
wiinterluck chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
G! and sobbing for a while too.. how do you write? heartbreaking wow!
noooooonammme chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! How do you write like this! You make me want to cream in all you brilliance :)! Eek! How do you make me want to cry when reading this or make we want to yell in happiness! Arg. Green with envy (petulant child face). Please update Iso soon!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, that was beautiful. I love how you portrayed Draco and his emotions. You're just amazing, Bex!
A Little Mouse chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
How heartbreaking to watch Draco's descent into madness without Hermione. It certainly was telling how much he had grown to need her over time. Sad, but beautiful at the same time.

My only critique is the ending felt too rushed. There were a lot of questions left unanswered, and we spent so much time with his turmoil, I felt like I wanted to spend a little more time with their reunion, too.

Overall, though, it's a lovely piece.
IloveDumbledore'sBeard chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What...how...when...? How do you write like this? I feel...I don't know. I'm like crying, and so happy, and I just don't know. Gosh, you're amazing.

Thank you for YET ANOTHER brilliant read.

Please get the next Iso chapter up soon, I'm addicted to your writing and I need something to read!

Thank you so much!
darrianchamps chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
my god this was beautiful.
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
that was absolutely heartbreaking. and then she was back. and ohmygosh it was beautiful. :D I loved it.

great job, as always.

can't wait for the next chapter of Isolation.

happy writing

-Cyra
NoahevansMom chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
So sad but so good at the same time!

The end killed me, how he didn't believe she was real until her heard her heartbeat.

Thanks :)
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I was on my toes the whole time reading this. I wasn't sure if Hermione was going to really be a ghost, if she would just stay missing, or if she'd show up. The suspense was just killing me, but I couldn't scroll down, I just couldn't ruin the story for myself.

Very well written. Honestly. It was beautiful. I'm still amazed at how well you portray the characters. The small habits and the way of talking. I especially adore how Draco has never said he loves Hermione or that she's beautiful. That is how I can picture Draco perfectly.

Again, very well written. Great job and good luck in future works.
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow...not the usual fluffy fic, but it was really good!
Cobalt Copy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow... That was a really, for lack of a better word, amazing story. I think you portrayed Draco excellently, I was able to envision it perfectly, it was interesting and pulling, heartfelt and emotional.

I love your work, truly. Great job :)

RavenclawStudent.