Reviews for Silhouettes
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is maybe my third time reading this (over almost two years) and I still fear that Hermione is gone and not coming back. The story line is not predictable like most, which only improves the reading experience. Thank you for your words.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
OMG, dramione feels always made me cry :)
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I was a blubbering mess reading this... it was awesome! :)
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Seriously jealous of your writing skills. That was brutal.
Tessa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Holy shit this is really sad and lovely. I was bracing myself for a terribly sad ending, and I'm SO HAPPY you reunited them safe and sound!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
no no no it is NOT crap don't you dare say that
Shady185 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Just. Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Awesome
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
beautifuul... xooo
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Errr...I'm sorry but I'm not feeling it. Draco seems too sad and stupid here, I mean, she just went missing and things that missing can be found, why Draco didn't act on it like looking for her? Maybe barge into the aurors office and start yelling, asking for information about where and when Hermione last seen or went to Turkey himself because f*ck the aurors, or something like that. Yeah...this story is just not my cup of tea I guess.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was so brilliantly written it broke my heart I cried this is a piece of enchanting I'm sorry but if only Hermione never came back
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This gorgeous.
But.

Is it evil of me to wish that Hermione hadn't returned?

Yeah. I know, I'm a horrible person.

Brilliant writing.
reducedsugar chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is amazing.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
So glad she came back! Ugh, my heart still aches. The way you had Draco pour out all those emotions from his anger directed at Harry and frustrated loneliness with Narcissa...my goodness, tears definitely welled up but I did cry when he realized he's never told Hermione how she was beautiful and that he loved her. This was magnificent thank you!
File chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I love it .. No seriously this is so sweet and very well written
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »