Reviews for Silhouettes
fandomshit chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I just thought i should tell you this
YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME
ALL OF THEM
I seriously advice you write to publish aswell
The depth you bring in the charachters; its natural talent.
All you take is the charachters personality, and manipulate it so poetically that it deserves a standing ovation
Spikeit151 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
So all off the eye makeup I had on is gone...thanks.
Piper010 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is sooo beautiful and heart-wrenching, fortunately with a happy ending. I LOVE your Draco and Hermione, they are exactly the way I imagine they will be. Thank you for writing this, this is my favorite Dramione short story that I will reread from time to time.
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
waSJdfhgblsdjfzxc n this broke my heart omg
LCB chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Poor Draco. !
Ravenheart308 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Make A SEQUEL!PLEASE!I WANT one SOOOOO BAAAD!
Deactivated-000-Account-000000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wonderful story... I felt my heart break in tiny little pieces for all the shit poor Draco went through. You're an amazing writer ;)
Vagabond.V chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow. This is brilliant. You write so well, and I think you really wrote Draco perfectly.
It was heartbreakingly beautiful to read his interactions with the hallucinatory hermione. It actually moved me to tears.
Talonis Wolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
...Best Story I've read yet.

The summary made me think "mhn, Halloween Thing, whatever." It is most definitely better than that, which was a pleasant surprise. Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love this
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You should have ended with him telling her 'I love you'. Good, but that one detail would've made it perfect. And it isn't crap, it's a journey to self realization for Draco with Hermione to help her. I would've focused a bit more on the getting to know myself thing but well.. Keep on writing, I'd love to read more :)
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Draco's love for Hermione was really touching. Thank you for writing :)
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I loved this great job :)!
Admiring Reader chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You are a wonderfully fantastic writer and I tear up every time I read this piece. It's so beautiful and heart-wrenching at the same time. I'm just amazed with you. Continue writing though. You have an obvious talent for it. :)
TheSuperBuffMarsAngelMortal chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I'm crying! That was so emotionally intense! Beautiful! Just beautiful!
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »