Reviews for Silhouettes
No chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
its me again and now its four in the morning and i just wanted do say that I love you and youre beautiful and we should date sometime i dont know who you are but I am a hormonal teenage girl and we should date because I love you but also fuck you who have you the right to write this beautiful shit whats wrong with you ugh god bless i love you goodnightq
No chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Holy fuckig shit man its 3 in the morning and im sitting here balling my eye out fuck you and fuck harru potter and fuck my eyes and stop this isnt healthy it was beautiful i love you so much you ufcking jerk writer person god bless.
HrudS chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Truthfully I've read this fic before and I didn't know it was written by you! It's a beautiful story and It touched my heart at so many different levels :O love it love It love it
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
You got me crying on work hours again.
cesyb chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Omg I totally balled my eyes out! :'( I cant breathe! I love your stories!
hi3tsu chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
this was so powerful!
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It's beautiful and I love it. My heart clenched and my eyes watered. You made me fucking cry. I must admit though, I already expected Hermione to go missing or die or something, but what I didn't expect was that I would get so sucked into it to that point that I was already feeling Draco's helplessness. In my opinion though, it would have been better if you didn't include the last part where they were reunited. But, eh, that's just me I guess. I have a knack for preferring unhappy endings.
E I R 8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
You never failed me to love your story bex chan. I read all of your stories, and i fucking love all of them
afallenleaf chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
When he begged Hermionie's hallucination to come back... that was perfect. I felt his saddness and his anger and I thought it was both heart wrenching and oddly enough, beautiful. Congratulations- you've made me cry.
Fangirling girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I am crying
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This story has so much emotion that i love it.
Anjie chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This probably is the most tragically beautiful fan fiction I have ever read. The characterization was so raw and honestly believable in every way. I felt the pain and suffering that Draco was experiencing when Hermione was missing. I honestly have nothing to critique and I don't think you could have done anything more to this story to make it any better than it already is. A complete masterpiece. You are brilliant writer. Seriously thank you for sharing this with us.
Aly chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You had me sobbing my eyes out.
isophia216 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Really really heartbreakingly beautiful...
Brennda3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
OMFG I loved this sorry so much XD 3
I cried my eyes out, it was so sad :3
But stories that make me cry are the best stories -
Keep up the good work :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »