Reviews for Silhouettes
goldensnitch18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
loved this!
Prettylittleliarsezria chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Another brilliant, amazing and emotional story!
graceafur24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This was so angsty, I loved it
karu52 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I never comment, but I had to with this story. I started reading without any expectaions and now it truelly is one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Still have tears in my eyes.
lunasilvia chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
dying inside right now
It'sHardIKnow chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
The tears, omg, this hit me
annnemaaageth chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I loved it But what happened with Neville and Hermione?
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
This was lovely.
croquette98 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I love it
Aegri Somnia Vana chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful... just beautiful.
Draco's turmoil of emotions: desperation, fear, confusion... was just so realistic.
Amazing writing!
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Sobbing.
kristienuuna1212 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
oh this story make me cry.. i'm so happy Mione finally back to Draco..
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
He should've told her I love you... It was perfect
narcissalockhart chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
You are one of those writers whose stories I read automatically after seeing the name and this one didn't disappoint. Maybe it was because it is 4 am but the story had me worried and my heart pumping and I read it as fast as I could to learn how it ended. I loved your Draco; how he was dependant on Hermione and how he conjured her image up like a patronus to protect him from himself. I loved the relationship between Draco and Narcissa, she was not sunshine and daisies and ooc which is a relief to be honest. I like the idea of Draco loving Hermione because of her flaws, usually she is depicted as flawless in fanfics and your version of her reminded me of our very own canon Hermione. So all in all, the plot was cute in its own way with flashbacks realizations and it is a piece I'd like to revisit again in the future. Çok beğendim, çok güzel olmuş.! :)
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »