Reviews for Silhouettes
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This story has so much emotion that i love it.
Anjie chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This probably is the most tragically beautiful fan fiction I have ever read. The characterization was so raw and honestly believable in every way. I felt the pain and suffering that Draco was experiencing when Hermione was missing. I honestly have nothing to critique and I don't think you could have done anything more to this story to make it any better than it already is. A complete masterpiece. You are brilliant writer. Seriously thank you for sharing this with us.
Aly chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You had me sobbing my eyes out.
isophia216 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Really really heartbreakingly beautiful...
Brennda3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
OMFG I loved this sorry so much XD 3
I cried my eyes out, it was so sad :3
But stories that make me cry are the best stories -
Keep up the good work :)
KayKarenJasmin chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This story is just absolutely adorable! But i did feel like the ending was incredibly rushed, her return i mean. Albeit the fact i felt like crap for draco, she should have been gone longer. I don't know i just felt so i guess. but honestly just an absolutely adorable fic! He's so cute here, I mean he was mourning and everything but you really got the emotions and flashbacks spot on, it was just truly a brilliant read! is there possibly a sequel for this? :) really cute story!
xoxoxo
smileylol )
fandomshit chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I just thought i should tell you this
YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME
ALL OF THEM
I seriously advice you write to publish aswell
The depth you bring in the charachters; its natural talent.
All you take is the charachters personality, and manipulate it so poetically that it deserves a standing ovation
Spikeit151 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
So all off the eye makeup I had on is gone...thanks.
Piper010 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is sooo beautiful and heart-wrenching, fortunately with a happy ending. I LOVE your Draco and Hermione, they are exactly the way I imagine they will be. Thank you for writing this, this is my favorite Dramione short story that I will reread from time to time.
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
waSJdfhgblsdjfzxc n this broke my heart omg
LCB chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Poor Draco. !
Ravenheart308 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Make A SEQUEL!PLEASE!I WANT one SOOOOO BAAAD!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wonderful story... I felt my heart break in tiny little pieces for all the shit poor Draco went through. You're an amazing writer ;)
Lola5995 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow. This is brilliant. You write so well, and I think you really wrote Draco perfectly.
It was heartbreakingly beautiful to read his interactions with the hallucinatory hermione. It actually moved me to tears.
Talonis Wolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
...Best Story I've read yet.

The summary made me think "mhn, Halloween Thing, whatever." It is most definitely better than that, which was a pleasant surprise. Good Job!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »