Reviews for Silhouettes
croquette98 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I love it
Aegri Somnia Vana chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful... just beautiful.
Draco's turmoil of emotions: desperation, fear, confusion... was just so realistic.
Amazing writing!
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Sobbing.
kristienuuna1212 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
oh this story make me cry.. i'm so happy Mione finally back to Draco..
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
He should've told her I love you... It was perfect
narcissalockhart chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
You are one of those writers whose stories I read automatically after seeing the name and this one didn't disappoint. Maybe it was because it is 4 am but the story had me worried and my heart pumping and I read it as fast as I could to learn how it ended. I loved your Draco; how he was dependant on Hermione and how he conjured her image up like a patronus to protect him from himself. I loved the relationship between Draco and Narcissa, she was not sunshine and daisies and ooc which is a relief to be honest. I like the idea of Draco loving Hermione because of her flaws, usually she is depicted as flawless in fanfics and your version of her reminded me of our very own canon Hermione. So all in all, the plot was cute in its own way with flashbacks realizations and it is a piece I'd like to revisit again in the future. Çok beğendim, çok güzel olmuş.! :)
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
God..this was heartbreaking.
angelcaidobvb chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
That was the most heartbreak , beautiful story I have ever read! Thank you for sharing something so intense and beautiful. Thank you truly!
I'm crying so much !
I'm so happy that Hermione came back
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I have never shipped H &D but my Neice asked to read " ISolation '" It gave me a chance to experience the pairing and see the value it could have. This story cemented it by the way Draco describes what Hermione really is for him. His redemption. THE GOOD Guys Usually always end up together. Ron will find someone good. It his story add me feel sad for the Canon Draco.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Wow! What a brutally raw love story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
DAMNN I FUCKING FELT THE EMOTION IN ALL OF THAT 10/10 JUST BRILLIANT
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I don't think I have ever cried so much.. Your oneshot is bloody fantastic
katie chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
ok, I am one of the coldest, unbreakable, unwavering, non-dramatic pieces of fandom trash you will ever know, but you did it. you broke me. i actually cired. you really did a fantastic job. I'm currently reading Isolation as well. you are an incredible writer. It is not crap at all. it is amazing. i applaud you for your fantabulous-ness.
guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
How could u eevr think this story is crap this is an smazing story that made me cry every single time ive read it
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »