Reviews for Silhouettes
Awesome
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
beautifuul... xooo
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Errr...I'm sorry but I'm not feeling it. Draco seems too sad and stupid here, I mean, she just went missing and things that missing can be found, why Draco didn't act on it like looking for her? Maybe barge into the aurors office and start yelling, asking for information about where and when Hermione last seen or went to Turkey himself because f*ck the aurors, or something like that. Yeah...this story is just not my cup of tea I guess.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was so brilliantly written it broke my heart I cried this is a piece of enchanting I'm sorry but if only Hermione never came back
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This gorgeous.
But.

Is it evil of me to wish that Hermione hadn't returned?

Yeah. I know, I'm a horrible person.

Brilliant writing.
JoannaLeinEder chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is amazing.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
So glad she came back! Ugh, my heart still aches. The way you had Draco pour out all those emotions from his anger directed at Harry and frustrated loneliness with Narcissa...my goodness, tears definitely welled up but I did cry when he realized he's never told Hermione how she was beautiful and that he loved her. This was magnificent thank you!
File chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I love it .. No seriously this is so sweet and very well written
Eva chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
"sorry if it's crap"?! God this made me cry so hard , it's bloody brilliant! The characters are so real and the emotions so raw and uncontained, it's like I really felt what it meant to lose my fiancée and child - until I remembered I'm not a man but an eighteen year old girl and no way near having a child. Well, what I wanted to say is, this is nowhere near crap, it's a masterpiece, because I usually don't cry over fictional characters.
akinigo chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
that was amazingly written
broke my heart and healed it in the same time
thank you very much for writing this.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Perfect, as always. Absolutely fucking perfect!
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Oh, this was just so heart-wrenching and beautiful. I kinda love how he goes a little mad when he realizes he never told her how beautiful he thinks she is or that he loves her. But I'm glad they had a happy ending. :)
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Wow this was crazy. In a good way of course.
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
What an amazing story! I like how you wrote Draco's anguish and distress over Hermione missing... it was heartbreaking. :( Wonderful read!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/21/2014