Reviews for Silhouettes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I felt like crap! No! I must look like a shit zombie for crying along with Draco. Gosh! I never read any oneshot; full of thousands kind of emotions.
You really done a great job,mate!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Another great story from you! God I love you and the way you write! Um, is it weird that in the end when the real Hermione was back and Draco was relieved...I was half expecting that it was still his hallucination. That he was to spend the rest of his life believing it's the real her, when in fact it was still his mind playing games? That sounds really scary and fucked up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow. Just - wow!

This is an amazing piece of writing, I love everything about it. :)
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is maybe my third time reading this (over almost two years) and I still fear that Hermione is gone and not coming back. The story line is not predictable like most, which only improves the reading experience. Thank you for your words.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
OMG, dramione feels always made me cry :)
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I was a blubbering mess reading this... it was awesome! :)
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Seriously jealous of your writing skills. That was brutal.
Tessa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Holy shit this is really sad and lovely. I was bracing myself for a terribly sad ending, and I'm SO HAPPY you reunited them safe and sound!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
no no no it is NOT crap don't you dare say that
Shady185 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Just. Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Awesome
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
beautifuul... xooo
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Errr...I'm sorry but I'm not feeling it. Draco seems too sad and stupid here, I mean, she just went missing and things that missing can be found, why Draco didn't act on it like looking for her? Maybe barge into the aurors office and start yelling, asking for information about where and when Hermione last seen or went to Turkey himself because f*ck the aurors, or something like that. Yeah...this story is just not my cup of tea I guess.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was so brilliantly written it broke my heart I cried this is a piece of enchanting I'm sorry but if only Hermione never came back
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This gorgeous.
But.

Is it evil of me to wish that Hermione hadn't returned?

Yeah. I know, I'm a horrible person.

Brilliant writing.