Reviews for Silhouettes
The Teohrer chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Haha Turkey. It seems so fitting and so random at the same time. Anyway-great job! I loved this :) Oh the feels though.. *sighz*
TheWrongAlice3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
What is with your stories and making me cry?
This is the third story I've read of yours, only to cry again!
You know, there are good writers, there are excellent writers, there are writers who play with words and there are writers who use those very words to touch your heart.
Any guesses as to whichh one you are? It's not too hard.
Maha chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You have absolutely no idea how much I loved it. It was so amazing. And I could literally feel my own heart break as Draco struggles. And tears fell freely down my face as I reached the end.
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh the angst, the tears, the heart wrenching emotions!
Your stories are always brilliant.. BRILLIANT!
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Did he eventually tell her?

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
E chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was so amazing... only word for it... absolutely fucking amazing.
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ahhh. My eyes, the tears. :( So Good.
ultraviolet-kisses chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
you are awesome ! i love it 3
Romanceluver22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
SO AMAZING! I loved this!
BTW I put my username down just in case, cause logging in rightnow is too much of a pain in hte butt
Voorpret chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is amazing...
kat087600 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love it. it really makes you think about how precious and fragile life is. great job again. I am not an emotional person by any means, but I was choked up for most of it.
Literary Melody chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well, this was depressingly amazing. Too bad you didn't include the bit where he would have told her she was beautiful and that he loved her. That would have made it even better. But it was still awesome anyways!
ohdear chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I cried through the whole damn thing. Perfection as always, my dear.
ever afters chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was so depressing. It was depressingly beautiful. Good job! Thank you for sharing!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »