Reviews for Fragile
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was lovely! x)
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Enjoyed?! I loved it ;; I've been missing your work for so long... And I've barely posted any of mine. I've been writing of course, but same old me... No laptop, no new stories.

Anyway, this was beautiful, creepy-in a good way!-, short but fulfilling, basically everything I've been craving to read since your hiatus. No one can take such simple words and put them together to break a heart like you do :')

I'm sorry I haven't read or reviewed this sooner, I've been dreading logging on to fanfiction for...months. Seeing my page with so many unfinished fics upsets me. I try not to look at it. Heh, I wish I could leave a better and longer review, but I'm going to try and type out a chapter or story tonight. I can't wait for November, I will be sooooooo happy xD
Love always, Fedora.
Peaches of History chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow. That was dark, but I liked it. Short, sweet, and yet I could visualize everything. Very nicely done!
left account chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was great! Loved it!
amethystaquamarine34azure chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So sad, but very, very good. The world of Pokemon is full of potential horrors, but this is really striking. It's poetic misery to see Platinum meet this fate though... And Cyrus is deliciously evil as always. This is like a poem, as it's so richly written.