Reviews for Very Unlikely
noelle.PL chapter 14 . 6/10
Yeah, I am suffering through Stony :) trying to skim though Stony (enough to understand the story) while reading Thorki parts carefully. Actually I am not a Stony hater: just, while I read a fanfic I like to focus exclusively on one paring. I guess it is so called personal preference. I have a similar preference towards my books and movies: too many main characters is no good. The only exception is for classic masterpieces like War and Peace or Anna Karenina.
BloomingSunset chapter 3 . 5/24
"Cool my jets?" IMPOSSIBLE!
cbvcbv chapter 25 . 3/18
You are amazing! I loved this story and you really did get me into Stony a lot more than I had before! I love that you developed the relationship with Steve/Tony and Thor/Loki!
Nepmark Egiap chapter 12 . 3/6
damn tony is sooooo unlucky. I feel like Jarvis would tell Tony about the approaching Steve
richbecky213 chapter 25 . 1/11
That last chapter was fucking amazing. I cant believe cap did that in front if EVERYONE. omg that was awesome. But I think the weirdest thing about it was pepper watching it and enjoying the show. But that was stull funny.
xxsherlockedxx98 chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
loved it~
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Great job writing the fireworks scene
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Lol...sweet AND a hint of funny. Well done
Honestly don't you two read chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
I don't usually choose a story with gay couples that are not gay in the original stories, but I liked it. Something told me to read it. Not bad!
Sasakornb chapter 25 . 9/24/2016
Awesome! Love it!
Sasunaru 3 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
Well omg that was the best thorki fangiction I have ever read! And this made mee a fan of stony, like wow!
Tekie Scythe chapter 25 . 6/11/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST THING EVER
Tekie Scythe chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
there's so much of this story left. come on Bucky
Inu Tashiro p chapter 25 . 5/13/2016
Steve and tony are awesome!
superwholock187 chapter 7 . 5/4/2016