Reviews for Very Unlikely
VanitasRyuzaki chapter 25 . 7/1
Omg! This story was so amazing. I love it. I never thought of putting them together, but I always thought they argued like a married couple. This last chapter was so oh my god. I had to fan myself nearly through it all. I applaud you for a job well done.
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 23 . 6/10
I also just realized that the first time I read this was two years ago... Seems so surreal to me. Thank you.
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 24 . 6/10
I've re-read this fanfiction probably four times now, and you never fail to amaze me. This is such an amazing fanfiction and is probably one of my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this :)
Kebeii chapter 15 . 6/6
NNOOOO LOKI D:

-grabs cardboard cut-out of Mjolnir- I'M COMING LOKI!

(OMG OMG OMG - LOVE IT!)
Kebeii chapter 12 . 6/6
O.o

OMG! H-HE WALKED IN!

(great story so far, love it!)
dude. cx chapter 21 . 6/1
I feel Clint's pain lol
Day 42, This fanfiction mentally distoryed me. I still can't get over this too good fanfic. I am mentally dying inside, and don't know what to do. It feels like my life is over. Send help.
flo chapter 21 . 5/7
That was awesome. loving the story!
Glomgling chapter 25 . 5/7
This is golden!
So much fluff I gonna die of excess blood sugar hehe
*hug*
2manyfandomstho chapter 25 . 3/11
Wowowowowowow thanks so much for writing this! First stony AND Thor/Loki fix I've read and it was amazing! That last chapter though! Ahaha. Was this placed when they first decided to play their games? Thanks for writing, you're awesome!
2manyfandomstho chapter 7 . 3/10
Aw this is sooooo adorable. Thanks so much for writing! Is Caps birthday actually on the 4th? I remember reading something like that before and thought it was just so cute.
2manyfandomstho chapter 5 . 3/10
Oh my you've just made this perfect! Loki/Their and Steve/Tony?! Bless! Thank you so much! Plus it helps that your writing skills are just glorious.
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 10 . 3/5
babes
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 6 . 3/5
SMILES LOUDLY
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 3/4
ahhh yes i have come back
i read this fic about a year ago and it was fantastic. now i've finally found it again and here i am. congratulations on this work of art.