Reviews for Stupid Feelings
Stalon chapter 18 . 7/18
Nice Story Dude Can't wait for more
Ways chapter 18 . 7/12
Reading this again was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. It's a very well paced story.
Anyways, this was a good chapter. You were right when you told me you improved, this is much better than the previous chapter in terms of writing.
Interesting chapter. I liked Robin's shout. Getting so angry that they reminded them of Batman, that was awesome. I also liked the interactions, specifically between Robin and the Hawaii Fifteen leader. It would make a lot of sense for the two to butt heads. Nice cliffhanger. I'm curious to see where this goes.
Good job.
Hannibal Barca chapter 14 . 7/1
Well that happened.
Hannibal Barca chapter 12 . 6/30
In 911 at least it wasn't your own people blowing up car buildings... Whole town squares, this went on for 20 years! Look up the troubles in Northern Ireland, and the people who caused it are pretty much in government now!
Nightwing1837 chapter 7 . 6/27
This story is outstanding somehow you managed to make it better and better each chapter I love it. I want to keep reading what you writing please FINISH THIS !
I just started reading this fix and I'll say that the first chapter was ok not grew but a solid "B"
Raven calming herself down by talking with her emotions I liked that
Now Raven herself being consumed by jealousy or irritation so quickly I don't really see that.
If you need more reference just look up some old Teen Titan issue where in fact Raven Has a crush on robin and she even unknowingly manipulates Robin's emotions
WhiteLunaNight chapter 14 . 6/23
Don't tell me Wednesday put that guy into druging Raven and making her run into Robin and then making them KISS?!
ilikehats2 chapter 18 . 6/22
O.o Raven, you have powers. AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS! Remember? Fight back woman!
mari chapter 5 . 5/16
Yuss u go
RavenxRobin chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Robin saves raven, gets rid of the fish person, robin and raven get together, the end. Please! RxR4evr!
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Pleasse update
cool chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Where are the other chapters
GothicAngel120 chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
I like it I read from beginning to almost end. Lol.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2013