Reviews for Hit or Miss
Holy mother fu- Ohmygod! Please update! I need this in my life! It's been years since you last updated, but still.
Anyway... Hope your life is going well and please have a good day.
Thank you for making me smile tooday, ecen though youre probably not going to see this comment anyway
Anon chapter 6 . 1/9
Yeah, I'm still not over this.
AlyssPotter chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
So, I know it's been 2-3 years, but PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is so good! Loooove your writing and this story is fantastic!
Somebody knows chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Please update soon, this is an amazing story!
Anon chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
There are many stories that come and go through a reader's mind but there are a few that stays with you even after years of not reading the actual text and this is one of them. Please continue as I feel I won't ever get over this.
nobody.home.x chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
I know it's been a while since you last updated this but THIS STORY IS ADDICTING! Please, if you have any inspiration left for this, I would love it if you finished it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
NOT OKAY NOOOOOOO NOT OKAY HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IT AT THIS AND THEN NOT UPDATE! NOT OKAY! IF YOU ARE STILL HERE OR EVEN LIKE REMOTELY LOVING OF YOUR FANS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS OR SOMETHING I NEED CLOSURE!
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
The fact that he called her wonderland made me laugh so freaking hard it not even okay I love it!
ariaT27 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I really love how this plot is going. I know it's been a year since the last update, but could you please continue? It's just too good to end here!
ariaT27 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I never suspected that Arty would have been the one to decide to stay in the Shadows and reject Batman's offer. Wow.
ariaT27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was just too cruel to Dick. :( And yet, I loved it sooo much! I'm such a terrible person.
kittykat12345 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
i command you to update now!
Asters chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Hey :) i have to say that I'm a huge fan of your writing and writing style. The plot is amazing and I was getting really frustrated by the huge grey relationship area in the prequel (OTL I LOVE ROBINxARTEMIS) but I LOVED the ending. And I love this sequel fic. Please don't abandon it ok? :D (please)

(Please)

(Please)
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
PLEASE IN SOME AMAZING MIRACLE GO ON WITH THE STORY at least tie up loose ends in a chapter or two even if everyone dies you can't leave it hanging like this! It's so goo like the first eons. It's so irritating when writers stop there stories and give up leaving readers hanging
Anon chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. Mind blown. This is just pure brilliance. You just convey the emotion of each scene so effortlessly. Although brief, that reunion with Artemis and Dick in the chemistry lab spoke volumes. The mutual longing and the deep affection they have for one another felt so strong even after all these years. Dick using Sirius as a pretense for missing Artrmis was adorable. Things are getting juicy. I really hope you didn't abandon this story because there hasn't been an update since last year. I don't think I'll get over it. Ever.