Reviews for Hit or Miss
ariaT27 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I really love how this plot is going. I know it's been a year since the last update, but could you please continue? It's just too good to end here!
ariaT27 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I never suspected that Arty would have been the one to decide to stay in the Shadows and reject Batman's offer. Wow.
ariaT27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was just too cruel to Dick. :( And yet, I loved it sooo much! I'm such a terrible person.
kittykat12345 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
i command you to update now!
Asters chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Hey :) i have to say that I'm a huge fan of your writing and writing style. The plot is amazing and I was getting really frustrated by the huge grey relationship area in the prequel (OTL I LOVE ROBINxARTEMIS) but I LOVED the ending. And I love this sequel fic. Please don't abandon it ok? :D (please)

(Please)

(Please)
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
PLEASE IN SOME AMAZING MIRACLE GO ON WITH THE STORY at least tie up loose ends in a chapter or two even if everyone dies you can't leave it hanging like this! It's so goo like the first eons. It's so irritating when writers stop there stories and give up leaving readers hanging
Anon chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. Mind blown. This is just pure brilliance. You just convey the emotion of each scene so effortlessly. Although brief, that reunion with Artemis and Dick in the chemistry lab spoke volumes. The mutual longing and the deep affection they have for one another felt so strong even after all these years. Dick using Sirius as a pretense for missing Artrmis was adorable. Things are getting juicy. I really hope you didn't abandon this story because there hasn't been an update since last year. I don't think I'll get over it. Ever.
Anon chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
This part right here:
"But really, nothing she could have said would fill the void their years away had wrought inside her. After a certain time, the gnawing ache had just become part of her."

I can't...I can't even..

You slay me. Absolutely slay.

"
Anon chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I feel just as betrayed as Dick. What in the world is going on?!
Anon chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
This was angsty. I can't believe it's been five years since Artemis went missing. Seeing Dick all broody and stone cold saddens me. As much as I love Dick and Barbara together, their relationship sounded trying the first time around and even this time around. It pains me! Dick's strained relationship with Bruce is also a downer. After seeing what has become of the gang, I'm even more afraid to see what has become of Artemis.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Ugh, Jon is disgusting to say the least. You had me grimacing from all the pain Artemis had to endured. Ouch. I wonder what the league has in store for her.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I'm just going to comment after each chapter just so I won't forget anything. :) Dick and his subtle ways of being affectionate with Artemis was cute. Although I feel bad for Barbara. She's a sharp and observant girl...wonder how that conversation will go down. I'm thoroughly enjoying the banter between Artemis and Alfie as always. This new pov thing is different. I'm so used to just knowing Artemis's perspective but it's a welcome change. And please, Artemis don't get hurt again. I can't take it! Again with these feelings! I'm all over the place.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
UPDATE AND YAY TRAUGHT! love the tommy and trinity stuff!
cloud 9123 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I like this fic as I liked the one before it, though I think you need to add the 5 years later tag to chapter 2 and I personally think parts of this chapter should of been saved for later since Dick and Artemis being fine again already really cheapins the great work you did with the chapter before it