Reviews for Stolen Kiss
NippaNippa123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Soooo kawaii! I love this pairing and (if you couldn't tell) I think this was so cute!
ebonypol chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Loved this :D amazing love these two :)
blackcute spikerose76 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
sweet ace x Julius how cute
Kitty Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved this. 3 This pairing needs MUCH more love!
CureMidnight chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Both: Hot!
Seraphic Melody chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Yay, I liked this it's nice to read your works again. I liked how you portrayed Ace and Julius's relationship. I can totally see it happening (especially with Alice just walking in. lol)

Great as always. I always like reading your stuff. :)
This Account Is Inactive 123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Another wonderful work as usual. It leaves a cute ending. And still keeps Julius in his nervous teenage girl but manly ways. It's all in character as well, so that's an added bonus I definitively love this chapter. I look forward to more works, when you're not busy. It's also somewhat realistic (you know for an out of control wonderland). It's a situation that could happen in real life (the confession not clock part) but also works with the storyline and is very believable.
Exagie chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love it, babe! :'D Ace and Julius's relationship is portrayed extremely well in this, and true to the storyline. I can definitely see this happening before Alice wanders in. B)
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
LOVE IT Riddle! 8'D Your writing and proses is very enchanting and it flows very well, feels likt your style has improved alot! Plus the story is very well planned especially the characters' role and their actions and the ending is not too 'head over heels' kind of confession and it leaves their love relationship open ended and that's just perfect. And I like it that Julius, our dear tsundere, still feels like a man rather than a squirmish teenage girl which alot of yaoi authors tend to forget. All in all, so glad to be able to read your works again! You're just tempting me to get addicted in writing HnKnA fanfics again lol! Looking forward to the next one