Reviews for Do You Have Any Idea What You Do To Me?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is a very well-written, intense, emotional, and erotic story! I absolutely loved it, and I hope you either decide to continue with this story by adding chapters to it. Or, I'd love for you to write a new Castle fanfiction story, as long as it involves Castle and Beckett together...and includes some hot, erotic sex!

My only other comment is that I partially disagree with the line "they were also committed to never, ever doubting the deep, penetrating love that existed between them." Kate will never doubt it, but I believe Castle may have several moments of doubt until his heart fully trusts Kate's commitment. He's been burned so many times that these doubts are human nature.

I look forward to more of your stories!
Eloise chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Did I catch a reference to As You Like It, or have I just been watching too much Shakespeare?
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You captured the characters of Rick and Kate very well.

Rick's thought: "Tomorrow would come, and they would deal with it together. Yesterday might have consequences, but there was nothing they could do about it now. In the present, they were lying in each other's arms and that is really all that has ever mattered to either of them."

Kate's thought: "She would not allow herself to think of wasted time or opportunities missed. There was no point, at least not tonight. She was sure there were things that would be spoken about as they traveled this new road together but she wasn't lying when she said she wouldn't run."

I loved the way their thoughts were the same and yet different. Sweet and intimate.

Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more from you in the future. :)
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You are my constant. My touchstone. Loved Mulder and Scully and that's why I love Castle and Beckett. Thanks for posting this story. :)
darkdisney chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Um, to the poster throwing shade about the X-Files reference in this story, you should probably read the authors disclaimer and notes before the story. She mentions the reference. You should probably be more careful before you take an innocuous tribute that is referenced in the text and start calling people "unoriginal".

To the author, great story. I really liked this angle. Among the pile of Castle/Beckett fics, there are a lot of unoriginal ideas. Congrats on this one... And I smiled at the X-Files reference. ;)
Nat chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Fantastic! I love you're writing style.

Please continue this.