Reviews for The Knights Skywalker
Dalentello chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Soooo... I might have just spent the past hour and a half reading from the beginning.. . I can't wait for the next chapter! You have a serious gift and have successfully sucked me in. (x
CommChatter chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
I was just thinking that it had been a while since you last updated. Welcome back!
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
So, didn't read this one earlier. Now I have, and now I am caught up. Nice job on working in the quotes, too. Not too obvious, but well-placed. I like the parallels, too.
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
You're making me laugh so hard I squeak. Really, it's undignified.
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I'm too tired right now to give you much constructive anything, but I will give you a virtual cupcake. The nice thing about virtual food is that you don't have to put in any effort into making it beyond thinking up what it is that you want to make.

I'm finding this a really fast read, which is good, and yet makes me sad because it means I'll be caught up very soon, and then I really will have to go get some sleep. And then I'll have to wait.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Dang it, you just had to work in that HP reference, didn't you? Don't worry, I like it.
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Wait, so are they having a ship-to-ship chase, with the Millenium Falcon, on Coruscant? This is beyond weird...
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Love it. I like Han's POV. I also like being able to understand Chewie. That isn't something that one is able to do very often. I also noticed that sometimes you tend to switch from present tense to past tense without meaning to. Might want to watch for that as well.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Well, it's still really funny and makes me happy and grinny (that's not a word), although that may just be because I'm tired. And FYI, it's input, not imput.

You do have a tendency to accidentally capitalize random words on occasion. Might want to watch that.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Oh wow. You make me grin a lot. I feel I shall be reading quite a bit more of this story, and anything else you write.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I love how he talks about Vader as some alternate personality that talks to him sometimes. And how he sometimes refers to himself and Vader in the plural. Really, it's quite humorous, and I like this approach.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
So cute! Some things never change...
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Hi there. Just looking around for more Star Wars fics, and found this one! I like your style. Not many people can pull of first person. Or at least, not many people use it. Anyway, it's good. I'm quite intrigued by the turn you've taken the AU. Mace Windu as a Sith? Force forbid. And I really like Luke and all of these other people.
Atlasina7 chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I love this story. The right mix of action, humor and good character interaction!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
"Ventress isn't dead yet"?! Does he have a death wish?
Glad to see you updating so soon. I really like this story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »