Reviews for Oppressed solitude
Mordred Faust chapter 6 . 6/6
well fuck that! Nruto was correct what you fight for is to survive!Not for some families that are most likely dead!
Mordred Faust chapter 1 . 6/6
hmhmhm how interesting
blue Ben 18 chapter 1 . 6/2
He is still weak as fuck genin naruto would kick him so hard it wouldn't be funny
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 6 . 5/7
Holy shit! This is some awesome stuff right here! This is the first Naruto xover with HOTD that portrays Naruto in that way and has everyone see him like that! Omg! you have to update! If you get this You have to Have to update!

Chow!
T.P
Ja ne!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Your story is the best I've read in a long while considering the amount of shit written on this site
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
interesting but true takashi is a idiot the main point is to survive not worry for someone that could already be dead.
void242 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
please update~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
when I read your lame intro I just scrolled down to tell you that the moment you made him from the HOTD universe he was automatically weak do your story is lame it's like you are writing a story of suoermsnvwho has no powers in abwirld if vicious monsters and expect to read something nice
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Dude are you going to update this story or what. I mean really I want to read what else happens in the story
AkashiSeijuro-IA-4 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Please Continue . I hope you bash Homura more
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Really, I would have done the same damn thing Naruto did. What Takashi, Kohta, and Saeko did in that chapter was damn retarded. You're in a zombie apocalypse so you have to use your ammo sparingly instead of fighting every zombie you see. Seriously,they would've been better off then they currently are now in the manga if they'd simply not waste all of the ammo they did by just gathering all they could and stepping on the other side of the wire. Leave retrieving the vehicle for Yuriko's group later on.
ReaperRobo chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
plz update
Eurigos chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
awesome
narutofan2191 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
i hope this is a reixnarutoxsaeko pairing!
Steal-yo-Lunch chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Will you be updating this soon? I've been waiting foreeeeeever.