Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events, or Is It?
I believe a good alternate title would be "Well Shit"
Dora chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Arg, why'd you add that epilogue? I was really impressed with the story, because I didn't expect such a well considered plot. I thought this was more of a humor or crackfic sorta story, because of your style and the whole Charles-not-sure-what-he-is-at-first-and-marking-s omeone-WTF-thingy, but after getting more and more into the story it was quite apparent that this has a plot as good as any story with a more detailed/common writing style. I have to admit at one point or another this "well shit thing" was a little unnerving, but it was part of the form and appreciate the fact that you maintained it throughout the whole story very much. I would even say in comparison to other stuff that I've read this fic has a very inventive story. It surprised me. I also liked that you brought telepathy and Genosha and stuff like this into it, even though it's an AU. It's always interesting to see how people tinker with canon stuff and try to make this and their own stuff work. It was very good. I really really really really don't like MPreg though. And I hate that I've broken my promise to not read that again (because I have, before anyone accuses me for not trying ). So yeah. Going to prevent that the last part never happened and wash my brain with soap. I do however like the inaccurate spelling.
dracowillbeloved chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I liked this! And the "well shit" was well placed every time! too funny!
vampirelover29 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Good story you should write a sequal
Ondesxavier chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Well shit... I really really love that story ! I laught at every "well shit" and it was so funny the way you name Tony Stark all the time. Tahn you so much for this story.