Reviews for Minori
Kiira.Diclonius chapter 3 . 7/27
I like the comedy in this intense story
Kiira.Diclonius chapter 2 . 7/24
Minori obviously doesnt know that she killed her own parents?
Kiira chapter 1 . 7/24
I like the way you have the whole back story covering every aspect of Elfen Lied for the ones who are so unfortunate to have seen it. i would advise maybe just giving a bit more background on exactly what a diclonius is so everyone understands.

Diclonius:
The Diclonius are a newly evolved species, arising from and very similar to average Humans, but possessing psychokinetic abilities far beyond any Human. For reasons that may be cultural as well as biological, they are often at odds with Humans to the point of threatening to replace them as Earth's dominant sentient species.
keithallen chapter 41 . 6/14
Wow, cool revilation.
Lucy, an angel? Wow, wonder how that news would affect a few people...
But the man who Named his child Minori Minori, WAS an idiot.
keithallen chapter 40 . 6/14
WHOA! Time for Mini to dish out some vengance!
keithallen chapter 39 . 6/12
Hmm I got a feeling the detectives should stop poking around.
Good updates!
BlackTails25 chapter 38 . 6/11
Yay new awesome chapy :D
Nikru chapter 8 . 4/27
This is an amazing fanfic
BlackTails25 chapter 37 . 4/25
Awesome! :D keep this up
keithallen chapter 37 . 4/25
Darn, I and here I thought Lucy was going to go all 'Lucy' on Yuka for berating Minori. Not kill her, but maybe bounce her off the walls a few times. Yuka can really be a bitch.

It appears Minori is doing well having Lucy as a mother, and Kouta as a father. And I am sure YUka is feeling a big, splintery stick up her ass.
Nikoru chapter 3 . 4/6
Kawaii
Nikoru chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved it but spoilers!
tacoonomms chapter 3 . 2/10
i think there treating that new kid like a 2 yaer old
Bloodcrystals1 chapter 36 . 2/3
Oh dear god, Nana searching "strippers"! Then the reactions! Never let Nana near a computer again! Lol! This story is so great! Please do more! (Check out my story, too: A New Generation. I'm almost done with the sixth chapter!)
keithallen chapter 36 . 1/19
Minori certainly has a problem with mimi.
Researching Sakura strippers, LOLOLOL!
That was good