Reviews for Running
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I enjoyed this - thanks! Nice style and I like the ease of Kate and Ben's conversation. Would love to read more about these two from you (Tahoe?).
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I thought it was really good. I liked how you had them both sober and unable to avoid. Liked some of the imagery you used. You should make a couple more chapters on their dateandlake table. I would love to read moreabouttheir dynamic duo relationship.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
lovetiva4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that was a great story . you should write mre
bethanyanne chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
If only the TV show was a fan fic... I really hope they get it together. I heard a great rumor that things are going to be over between Justin and Kate during the finale, I hope it was right.
aquafina98 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this! I really like when a story is set up like this because it forces the characters to face their feelings. I hope you write another one-shot or even a story. Ben/Kate 4ever.