Reviews for Nightmare
Wonderful. Your stories are perfect I like the style and storyline please continue. And please finish all of your fics that you start :-)
Fujiyuki chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
Oh no! I hope Kate doesn’t end up winning but this looks like a difficult fight for both Fuji and Tezuka. Hopefully Tezuka will find a way out. I do love how he is protective of Fuji.
Hikaru chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
This chapter was so dark compared to the others and it had a different feel to it that the ones before. I liked that Kage actually had an impact on Tezuka's life here. I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm excited to see what comes next for both Tezuka and Fuji.
tezufujilove chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
I wanted to cry when I read this chapter. So sad and haunting and helpless and I couldn't help but feel afraid of what will happen next. If even Tezuka couldn't do anything, how could Fuji come back? I didn't like Kage and now I hated him even more. Though I knew he exists for a reason.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please don't take too long for the next chapter or I may go crazy with all those chaos in my mind.
fujiyuki chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
Oh my, Tezuka has finally witness Kage in action. Although now finding this out, I wonder what he will do to Tezuka. Or can Fuji stop him?
Cheese Rice chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
*previously unforgettable rose*

HI! thanks so much for updating! I know it hadnt been easy .
THANK YOU! hope to find out what happens soon!
Cheese Rice chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
*spazz*update!now!omg!youareaterrificwriter!*applauses*UPDATEEE *stalk*
fujiyuki chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
At least Tezuka now knows. But I do fear for his safety if Kage does gain control of Fuji. You're definitely building towards that climax which I can't wait to find out what happens.
fujiyuki chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Kage is definitely getting out of control, but at least Fuji is now aware of it. Although his hatred towards Tezuka is a scarey thing. I doubt Fuji would let Kage do anything horrible to his Tezuka. But I'm sure Kage would still try.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Wow, it started off so hot and then so blood at the end. I wonder if Kage will try and do something to Tezuka and hurt him. But would Fuji even let him even hurt him. I wonder if this will all end up horribly... can't wait for the next chapter.
fujiyuki chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Such a dark chapter. I can't believe Kage killed someone else! Gah he is becoming more domineering, not a good sign for Fuji and Tezuka. And wow, since 13! :D
fujiyuki chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Another flashback and more memories exposed. Tezuka has been very sweet and gentle. I'm surprised Oishi hasn't called Tezuka, but I guess he doesn't want another repeat of what had happened.
fujiyuki chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly this story was updated :D. Although when I saw the title of the chapter I braced myself for the worse. I had though Oishi would have been disposed of by Kage, but glad he is still alive. Although now knowing or suspecting of Fuji's other self. I wonder if he will keep it from Tezuka. Or will Fuji or Kage silence him first. Can't wait for the next installment!
Kiske4515 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
"YAYY" for an early update! *double-checks the calendar to make sure it's still Fri today* Thanks to you, it's 11:30 at night now and I'm all hyped (or not really so after all of those tensions in this chapter).

Really excited and looking forwards to next chapter(s)!

P.S: Thanks for the early update (again)! You really made my day. And dont forget to update your other fics too!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Oh wow, more of Kage. It's interesting seeing more of his personality come through like this. He is not as bad as I had first thought. But I wonder why Tezuka wouldn't tell Fuji the truth that it was Oishi he was speaking to or confront Fuji about the pills and nightmares.

Sorry to hear about your computer and its tantrum. It is never fun!

Can't wait for your next installment.