Reviews for To Keep From Getting Burned
GlOmP3R chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
This is an awesome story. Sorry for your current predicament ! Hope everything turns out allriight
pokemaster101 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
I understand, but I can't buy your book. 8_(

Now the story itself is something! This mind of supernatural interests me.

I'm not sure if it was BB since he's from L's time.

That yaoi...was HOT! *U* Bb-

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Shizaki Kuro chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Its alright we understand!
I'm interested in your story and would buy it, however i don't have a kindle
I also followed you on tumblr, in case your wondering my username is ilovesebby7
MusikalRayn chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I totally understand! I bet you'll do a great job turning it into an original novel! I will be supporting you aaaaaall the way! Well, as much as I can by just commenting and then hopefully one day buying your stuff (stories, I mean, not stuff in your room... Unless it's pretty cool, then I might try and convince you to let me have it). But anyways, since I do not have a tumblr account, I will be anonymously stalking you day to day like I do with other people c:
You can talk to me anywhere if you feel like it! Here or Mibba or... Yeah, I have anything else. Unless you want to add me on Facebook, but I don't wanna be that stalkerish... Unless you don't mind... Yeap, I think I said everything!

Good luck with your writing! c:
EveningBlack chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Why you make me cry? :,( I can't buy your book
Me again chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
EveningBlack ;) just read the smut scene again. HOLY SHIZNICKS. That's some hot sexy loving right there. I'm blushing XD
Me chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
EveningBlack here, having login issues.

OMG. That was so cute!
Because of the canon age difference, having Light-o and Ryuuzaki as a pairing can be difficult for me, so I imagine them the same age. Now they are XD so damn cute
Your writing is practically flawless and totally in character (save a few needed OOC moments). Love it, gimme moar :3
Daji chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
UM, Kort?
That was frikin HAWT!
i forgot how sext GP stories! omg! ugh
L and Raito are like my favorite couple so far! teeheez
*Massive FanGirl Moment*
YoBestFcknFriend chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Teehee. Naughty L and Ratio. : o
silentwinged chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Amazing 3
I love the connection between the two of them, it's so deep and beautiful and when Light curls protectively around L my heart just goes aoeihrjawioejhral;kfna;wopierpakse;lfadf and just... yeah.
Not to mention the smut was dazzling; I don't even know how I'm writing such a coherent review xD
Much love for writing this! Please update soon! 3
gaberhino chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I know you haven't updated this in a couple of months but this story is super intersting! And I hope you continue working on it.
ichiruzuka chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
The killer is definitely BB. You've scattered clues even in the first chapter.
Please continue.

I know this is short. What else I'd say? I'm not gonna sing.
gaberhino chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I love this story! Its so exciting! Your style of writing is so easy to follow that I just fall into the story, and I feel right there along with L and Light. Keep up the good work! :)