Reviews for Rewritten
Voiletevergarden23 chapter 1 . 5/15
first cap loookin good
KingOfTheFall chapter 18 . 5/7
beautiful story! i really got absorbed in it after randomly choosing to read a naruto fic again so this was a lot of fun. this was also the first naruto mikoto fic i read so thanks for seeing the bar in the stratosphere :)
creeperslayer239 chapter 18 . 5/6
Hahahahahaha. Idiots calling Hikari a mary sue don't know the difference between a kunai and a butter knife
Username6166 chapter 18 . 5/1
Obito's reveal as Tobi came out a couple months after this fic finished, but I'm surprised that it wasn't added considering how obvious it is. I mean seriously, he has the exact same Mangekyo Sharingan ability as Kakashi in opposite eyes when it's well known that all pairs of Mangekyo Sharingan are unique?
Username6166 chapter 10 . 5/1
Fugaku spearheading the coup is an anime-only thing. In the manga he wanted to talk things out peacefully with Hiruzen but most of the clan were out for blood so he had to go along with the majority as it's his responsibility as clan head.
Username6166 chapter 7 . 5/1
I'm pretty sure that Yagura was only controlled by Tobi when he became mizukage, not when he's probably not even 8 years old yet considering that he's only a few years older than Naruto who isn't even born yet.
Shortmike24 chapter 18 . 4/28
i loved the story. good job
GreyMurphy chapter 18 . 4/15
My only complaint in this entire story is the POV shift in the epilogue. I just had a tough time pushing through it, because all of a sudden, I have no clue what is happening, and I had to piece together who the POV even was. I didn’t even realize it was a girl until we saw Itachi in her office (at which point I went back and reread up to there again, and felt only slightly less confused).

Otherwise, a truly excellent story that I will likely come back to time and again! Naruto never felt too OP, I never wondered about plot holes beyond a slight confusion about Tobi controlling Yagura before Tobi was old enough to be Tobi, and I was engaged in Naruto’s struggle the entire time! It wasn’t too much of a fixit fic, but you still managed to scrape out an all around win. One question however: what happened to Mei after Naruto and Mikoto get married? We don’t ever see her or any of the Terumi clan again.
GreyMurphy chapter 1 . 4/15

Crash Course Trainee chapter 18 . 3/28
But otherwise, (I pressed send on my review by accident) I absolutely loved this book. It gave me a refreshing feeling to the time travel genre in how it’s not overly complicated, has some good plot, the romance isn’t “I know everything about you already so I’m just gonna max your affections because you’re hot” and the characters are somewhat relatable personality-wise. So once more, wonderful job.
Crash Course Trainee chapter 18 . 3/28
Just gonna say something, I don’t know if others felt like this too but I was a bit confused reading this chapter trying to understand whose POV this was from and wether or not it was changing every line break.
FenreldStormblade chapter 18 . 3/21
awesome story. thanks for the hard work. the epilogue was alittle jarring, but was nice all the same.
suryamgangwal63 chapter 13 . 3/15
Wasn't tobi obito i mean
AlfanJr7 chapter 5 . 2/25
ga bsa translate
Even now this is still one of my favorite stories. Even with all the inaccuracies and not just the ones that came from knowledge after this story ended
2,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »