Reviews for Rewritten
Anaelyssa chapter 18 . 5/22
It was a good read, thank you.
Marmot95 chapter 18 . 5/20
That was a wonderful story and while you are right, the epilogue in the first person was slightly hard to read, I don't think it was that bad to whine about slight mary-sue characteristics of a character who only appeared in the epilogue...
Ztk016 chapter 18 . 5/18
lmfao so damn triggered... what crawled up your ass eh?
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 5/17
Also, how is Tobi controlling Yagura already? Wouldn't he be younger than 10 at this point and without his sharingan?
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 5/17
Why would Naruto blatantly tell Yagura that he knows he is being controlled? It does nothing but make Tobi suspicious of him from the get go. That was beyond stupid.
Nerdy Poet chapter 18 . 5/7
The story was good, surprisingly, because I don't review a lot. Try to think what characters people would care about. I found myself caring less about Hikari and gave up learning anything about what happened with Naruto, Kushina, Minato and Mikoto after the 16th chapter. Epilogue could've been a lot better. I was hoping to learn something about industrialisation of Konoha, but Hikari's POV ruined my mood for the story. Good luck with trying to learn why people wouldn't care for a character in just a chapter. The story itself was good, but, I hate to admit, too predictable. One of good ones out there, but in the top tiers.
Kudos for the effort. That's all I can say, because you ruined killing Madara the way you did. Kishimoto did it better on way too many levels.
Thanks for the story!
AncientWarlock chapter 1 . 4/3
I c d to type in the address is correct text. so she's not e. thanks for. is correctand
dvilleza chapter 18 . 3/14
okay, I personally love this. it's going into my downloads and being transferred directly into my 'precious' folder for all things lovely, fluffy, and cute. anyway, thanks for the read!
Tom chapter 18 . 2/27
Really enjoyed this. Well written and a good story. Thank you
Raeger chapter 18 . 3/1
Absolutely loved the story, one of my favourites really. I really like the way you've done the characters, things weren't bogged down with extra 10,000s of words and canon baggage. The build-up into Naruto's relationship and marriage with Mikoto was fantastic. You've clearly focused on the main characters, and not meandered around with lots of extra exposition for secondary characters like the Ino-Shika-Cho trio or other clan heads. It's hard to fit everyone in, and authors can spread themselves thin trying to cover every base. Great job with Kagami though, every moment he appeared in was meaningful and not too much or too little. That's like the gold standard for secondary characters. Although you can say that's because his canon character is a blank slate haha.

Unlike some of the recent reviews, I think the epilogue is great! Honestly it's my favourite part of the story. Was very engaged as a reader trying to understand whose perspective you wrote it from, every bit you revealed was a fun game of putting the clues together. I also really want to know more about Hikari and the rest of the two families!

It's been almost 2 years but I hope that you'll continue writing the sequel 3
SarahNThatcher chapter 18 . 2/24
I don't know how I felt about this ending. It didn't fit the awesomeness of the rest of the story, not just because of the pov. Idk maybe it was the vauge personal strife of each character that we have no backstory on. Like Naomi and Jirou but we never find out what happened. It was annoying. Personally I think I might have liked it a little better if it was from Itachi's point of view. I did really like that her Uzumaki/ senju - uchiha blood form the Rinnegan. that was cool
SarahNThatcher chapter 16 . 2/24
Mikoto is badass like the original Itachi. I'm in fangirl heaven. So happy!
SarahNThatcher chapter 14 . 2/24
You know, I didn't read this story before because NaruxMikoto was ewwww to me. But I'm so happy I gave it a shot. It's so good! And I love the match. They gel so well together.
SarahNThatcher chapter 13 . 2/24
I was so happy for Anko! She didn't deserve what the pedosnake did to her. I'm so excited to see her happy.
SarahNThatcher chapter 10 . 2/24
I cried for real, like the first time cried. I was so hurt. I can see him, just like during the war in the anime being concerned for the ichibi. I didn't want Gaara to die. I'm kinda sad, gotta keep reminding myself this is just a story.
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »