Reviews for Rewritten
My god what a master piece. I just wish it was a little longer but I love it. I hope that you are still writing the rewrite of this story, if you are I can't wait for it. I think it's time to reread this one again :)
socmanco chapter 18 . 7/8
Just amazing. One of the best fics i've read.

the epilogue was the icing to the cake and that last moment with the welcome home and it's good to be here was the best ending you could have come up with.
jackalope33 chapter 4 . 7/8
haha always love it when someone time travels and discovers someone they unknowingly knew who just happens to be an older generation
Astiar chapter 18 . 7/3
I loved this so much. The only thing with the epilogue was that I was confused as crap as to what was going on. It took a while to understand and I was a bit scared Naruto was the hokage and you were going to make a sad end where Mikoto was dead.

I loved the kids and your version of Itachi. Hearts and kudos for the great work.
orangemen33 chapter 2 . 7/3
this is stupid. he goes back in the past and tell everyone about the future, in a nutshell. Might as well be a reading of Canon.
Monster King chapter 18 . 6/28
Great story I really liked the pairing as well and liked how little bashing your story had all in all a great story
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 6/26
Amazing story. Really enjoyed it.
BrightestOfCrayons chapter 9 . 6/24
Mikoto's dad is the type of guy you could drink a beer with, i like how you write him
BrightestOfCrayons chapter 5 . 6/24
Fugaku is one of the tightest asses, to have ever tightened up an ass. His personality is like a rock had the sex with a untolerable, college cram student whom has a bad case of only child syndrome...I feel so bad Mikoto, and can only hope she hops on Naruto's magic carpet so he can show her a whole new world in the upcoming chapters. x3
senjumaki chapter 8 . 6/7
p
Reality check chapter 8 . 5/23
You know I like you story it's has great potential to bring alternate universe time travel story I was wondering if you make it like a sequel to the story make a sequel but Naruto &Mikoto Uchiha raising the children it takes place during the gaps of the story and after the story look forward .
OrangeKing89 chapter 18 . 5/23
I love how you defend Hiraki
kolus chapter 18 . 5/12
nice
saitt chapter 18 . 5/3
I loved the relationships between your characters and how they interacted(now I kind of want you to write a Naruto/Kushina fic), the epilogue was really well done too. How Mikoto and Naruto didn't fall in love in one or two chapters was somewhat accurate, although I think that the phase between dating/(married and loving each other) was kind of rushed.

The only bad thing that I can think about the fic is that, after telling us how strong Naruto was, it was a big disappointment how he was captured and then the fight itself (even the last battle of the war was underwhelming).

Thanks for writing the fanfiction, cheers.
skittlesdeb chapter 18 . 5/3
You are truly gifted. Thank you so much for this gem.
1,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »