Reviews for Rewritten
Gale13 chapter 11 . 10/8/2022
Loving it
The-odd-Weeb-out chapter 18 . 9/6/2022
It amazes me, how sad I was to finish this.
LeeZanda chapter 18 . 9/6/2022
I'm speechless... This was my second most enjoyable fic after 'Sanitize'. This just great and the ending was heartwarming. I love every second I spent reading at this. Thank you for creating this works!
Zomb3754 chapter 18 . 9/2/2022
I really enjoy it!
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 18 . 7/17/2022
KoPi SuSu Dingin chapter 18 . 6/6/2022
Damnn... The was epic and heart warming at the same time.
Nice ending with the first person point of view.
Now i could cry my self to sleep 'Happily
KoPi SuSu Dingin chapter 18 . 6/6/2022
Damnnn best way to end a fic and now i could cry my self to sleep 'Happily
mostly-toad chapter 9 . 6/3/2022
hmmm
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2022
Okay just found another thing you got wrong a hirashin seal never disappears minato proves that with obito
Kurama uzamaki chapter 5 . 5/4/2022
Good story so far but peoples mistrust of the uchiha clan in the village didn’t come until after the kyuubi attack before that only the higher ups like danzo and maybe tobirama were wary of them
YaoiHellian chapter 18 . 4/29/2022
Very fast paced which was nice but it felt like somethings were missing in places, though the flashbacks helped in some regard to that. I liked how everything came together at the end, loved Sasuke being Itachi's son. Kinda hoped that Gaara could have been saved from himself or just mentioned (aside from being declared dead in flashbacks), but that's just my own bias with Gaara. Anyways, great story, thank you for writing and posting.
iiNeo chapter 18 . 4/24/2022
Are you stupid? Nagato was given the rinnegan by Madara. He didn't awaken it, it was always there.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 18 . 4/15/2022
Thank you for writing this masterpiece. Perhaps the best Time Travel Naruto fanfic I’ve read.
Neroscurse chapter 18 . 4/15/2022
Sweet story mate! Thanks for posting as I've enjoyed reading it.
timisnotmyname chapter 18 . 4/13/2022
Great story, throughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the great time!
2,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »