Reviews for Distant Ruins
CarBossini chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
OMG.

This is so beautiful, it's ... amazing.

I read other stories and yours from the first I knew that it would review your profile completely, and no regrets.

You write in such a wonderful way, full of feeling. Leave a mixture of feelings, and felt something like warmth to the finish.

The story would not be the same if it were not for such as you wrote. A great then but still serious as this is now perfect.

I love how you write and keep reading, maybe encourage me again to leave another review.
Sorry if something is not understood, English is not my first language! (And the translator does not help much, I think)

Kisses and lots of encouragement.
Good luck.
sakurahugs101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
amazing! more please
mary chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
you should continue this to a multi- chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Oh fuck! This should be a multi-chapter damn it! I don't want a stupid sequel! I WANT A MULTI-CHAPTER OF THIS!
BeautifulMagic LoveAffair chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
IT WAS SO GOOD
One thing I'd say it's that IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL I'd this cos be made into more than just a one - shot. Because that would mean that we get more emotions from both the characters abs more background AND CONTINUATION SO PLEASEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
To bad that this is only a (beautiful) one shot... It so amazing that I'd love to read a few chapters more ;)
Amazing work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
damn
Silversheenlover chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
You don't know how much I drove myself crazy to find this one shot. I had read it a while ago but forgot to favourite it, which resulted in a series of filters, words I remembered of this fic typed into google and a whole lot searches. It's so brilliant :) everything's portrayed amazingly-her boldness, embarrassment, his aloofness, the lemon; amazing! Awesome work!
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I would love for this to be continued!
hama431 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Is there a sequel
Amberfantasy chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was a great read! I really liked it.. Thanks for the story and right now I have tons of scenario running through my mind about what will happen... Ah the beauty and pain of open endings:) thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
more more more please more
make a new chapter please
DarknessFlameWolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I loved this! Awesome job!
jen chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
this is realy good! I read this two years ago and kinda searched for it again. love the plot, the characters, and the way you write! Please write more or something along the lines like this!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Good
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »